ch. 30

| last chapter nahmir came over and they were talking , this chapter is a continued of last chapter |

11:30 ~

Nahmir was using the bathroom and I was on the couch. "mir!" i yelled
"what?!" nahmir yelled even louder. He walked out of the bathroom. "you wanna make wings?" i said with a smirk on my face because who doesn't like wings.
"Hell yea i wanna make wings" He said more excited then I was.
"let's go then" I chuckled. I told nahmir to grab out the chicken and the flour and i got the seasonings and the fryer ready. I was already planning to make wings but just not this late.
"Do you want buffalo or lemon pepper?" i asked
"both of course" he said while he pushed me slightly

we made the wings and he's a dumb ass so i didn't let him by the fryer so he didnt burn down my house.
While i was watching the wings we were making somehow water got onto the hot oil and a big splash hit my hand. giving me what felt like 3rd degree burns all of my fingers.
"Oh shit alaya you good ?" he asked after he heard me yell.

"no i'm not good" i said damn near about to cry
"come here , run you water under cold water." nahmir came back into the kitchen not caring about the wings and take my hand gently and running the cold water to put my hand under.
"does it feel better ?" He asked very worried
"a little" i replied back

he walked to my refrigerator to grab an ice pack.
" i think you burned the wings" he said. I didn't know if he was mad or something or if he found it funny that my hand was melting off and he was worried about the wings.

"we can make pancakes instead" he said with the biggest cheesiest smile.
"that's fine i'm not cooking tho" i said
"yea that's a good idea"
i slapped him after that remark
"strawberry, blueberry or chocolate chip pancakes"
i choose chocolate chip pancakes of course. Nahmir was so sweet. He didn't put up that mean front that everyone thinks he has.

he's very goofy actually.
after he made the pancakes and we ate, we crashed on the couch. We picked the conjuring to watch. I almost shit my pants. it was now 1:45 a.m at night , Nahmir was laying on me. It should be the other way around. I heard a loud pound that woke both of us.
"Alayaaaaa open the door" it sounded like someone drunk.

"who the fuck is that" nahmir asked rubbing his eyes
"i don't know don't answer" i whispered
there was more pounding

"alayyasssaaaaaa" yelled even louder than before
"i'm just gonna get the door." nahmir said irritated from being woke out of his sleep.
Nahmir walked to the door and opened the door not the glass for bordering him from whoever the fuck was on the other side

"what the fuck do you want" nahmir asked mad asf
"who the fuck are you" asked a familiar voice
"same question i was just finna ask your stupid ass"

| A U T H O R S N O T E |

- Short asf ikkkkk & i haven't even started to write the kian lawley book. idk if i should keep going with it
The next book i do should it be like kpop or something with whoever - x reader.