Ch. 39

Last chapter
-
I feel a hand shaking me back and fourth.
I breathed in a strong nice warm scent , I am used too. I missed this smell , it gave me comfort.
I opened my eyes after a few shakes

"hey" i heard a voice say

"zion?" i gasped.

-

Normal people would be scared to be woken up by a stranger at 2:00 am in the morning, but there was a certain part in my mind telling me i'm safe.

The lights were turned on , I was suddenly blinded by the flash of the brightness hitting my eyes.

"it's not zion or whoever the fuck you talking about dipshit" said the stranger

"awe shit. Mir, it's late asf for you to be doing this" I said looking at the guy standing in front of me , I now recognized.

"well i was driving around and thought I would swing by" He said with a smile.

"are you okay it looks like you've been crying ?" he asks
"i'm okay . Thanks tho" i said
I rolled back on my side away from him. I'm too tired to be playing around right now.

I felt a rush of cold air hitting my back as he lifted up my blankets and crawled in. I felt his body and a warm ness coming from him.

"um wtf are you doing?" i asked nahmir

"um sleeping" he said sarcastically

"no your not" i stated

"i am too"

I became quiet , i did not feel like arguing.
I heard snoring from behind me. I pushed nahmir half way off of my bed.

"atleast turn off the light" I said

He reached over to the lamp & pulled the string down to turn off the light. The only thing now is me , nahmir, and the moonlight shining down on his face.
I turned around , now my eyes catching every detail of his face. Examining the way your body moved up and down , as you breathed in and out.

Am i a hoe ? well welcome to 101 lessons on how to be a hoe with alaya. I have been thinking of multiple guys in the same way. a sexual, admiring way. but hey , you only live once. I thought

I closed my eyes. Thinking of you again.

I wish you knew what i've been going through. I want to ask you so many questions but you walk around without a care in the world. I want to be able to talk to you.

You should know what you've put me through , you should feel how i feel , suffer how i suffer, and cry how i cry.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |

UNEDITED

short chapter , sowwyyyy. ❤️

PRAY YOU CATCH ME | zion kuwono On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara