Ch. 34

~
Nahmir left after i spazzed on him a little. I don't blame him i would too. I was an absolute ass without even trying to be.

Currently I am now laying in my bed , alone.
Damn , I really hate being by myself.
As i lay in my bed concentrating on the ceiling, twirling the ring zion gave me yesterday. My phone buzzes

~~~~~ HEADLINES~~~~~
18 year old Alaya Beaumont , teen model is reportedly walking the runway at fashion week in Dubai. Beaumont is the youngest ever to walk for alexander wang and to walk in fashion week upon many next month. She will be joined with many celebrities and models.
Congrats Alaya .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly smiled and made a story on instagram saying thank you to all of those who got me here.

I finally got up and showered brushing my teeth. I decided on a cute blouse and some very presentable black jeans to wear to the meeting.

At the stargaze model & entertainment inc.

Basically we went over all the contracts, rehearsals, and flights for next month. It was a long boring meeting i would not like to share. I was told i'm going to be flown out 2 weeks before the actually fashion week , so i'm able to get used to my environment and walking. I also got seats for nahmir.

I hope that'll make him like me again.
I drove around thinking to myself about everything. It's been a rough couple of months but it's finally
getting good.

Message from colson -
Restaurant reservations made ,
i'll send the location.

Message to colson -
Thank you !!

Okay maybe it's a little creepy I never officially met this guy. I've seen him around at events and said my hello's but never really introduced myself.
He seems like a sweet person.
And actually I got news at the meeting we'll
be doing my next shoot with him. What a kawinky dink. (sorry cringe)

Back at my place , i pick out a sleeveless black body fitting dress , with LV red bottoms and a sparkly clutch to go with it.

I got into the shower and washed up of course. Dried my hair and by the time all of that was done it was already 3:00. I really need to hurry because i'm going to take forever on my hair.

I decided not to go overboard with the makeup. Some light concealer, lip gloss , and some lashes.

I curled my hair and put on the outfit.

Colson
Your ride is outside ,
Take the time you need.

~~~~~~
Yea i know what y'all thinking , this is too much for
something so small but i really appreciate it because no one has never done this for me before.

I put on my earrings and perfume. Grabbed my clutch and headed out the door.

The chauffeur was standing there with white and red roses. With a slight smile , he opened the door and handed them to me.

In the car around me were champagne bottles
Mints & chocolates you name it. The scent of roses , alcohol, and my perfume fill the back of the limo.

We finally pulled up to a smaller restaurant with string lights around it. It was beautiful. There at the door was colson (mgk/machinegunkelly). He was wearing a suit with red hints in it. His hair almost white , spiked up a little.

"Awe you look good" He said while licking his lips.
(let's pretend mgk is around the same age as her , he's 19 she turns 19 in 2 months)
"thank you , i can say the same thing about you" I smiled slightly.

We got seated , and the waiter came around to us .
He took our order and not even 5 minutes or so a voice from behind me shouted my name.

"HEY , Alaya is that you?!?"

| A U T H O R S N O T E |

Who you think it is ?