ch. 31

Last chapter -
"alayyasssaaaaaa" yelled even louder than before
"I'm just gonna get the door." nahmir said irritated from being woke out of his sleep.
Nahmir walked to the door and opened the door, not the glass for bordering him from whoever the fuck was on the other side

"what the fuck do you want," nahmir asked mad asf
"who the fuck are you," asked a familiar voice
"the same question I was just finna ask your stupid ass"
|
|
"Let me in" A drunken voice yelled from outside. Please, God, don't let it be who I think it is - I thought to myself while brushing it off, I realize I might be hallucinating... hopefully.
I walked over to the door where Nahmir was standing with the glass in between.
"Who is it!" I shouted as loudly as possible.
Nahmir looked at me with a crazy expression, I took a deep breath before I reached the door.
"Aye don't I know you" Nahmir asked the guy like a confused puppy. I peaked around the door and there he was. The person I was hoping that would not be standing there.
Sudden butterflies rushed to my stomach. I don't want to speak to him but I still feel some type of way around him even though he shattered my life.
Mir saw my face and the way I was looking.
He easily put two and two together.

"ohhh shit" he mumbled under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

"I just want to talk alaya, I miss you, please, I'm sorry," Zion said with the saddest tone I ever heard coming from him. he's drunk those were the only thoughts roaming my head.

"Aye bro why don't you leave it's late come back another time" Nahmir said harshly.
A sudden rage hit zion's eyes, they went black
"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do!!" Zion yelled. I quickly shut the door and locked it not wanting to deal with this anymore. It's been over 3 times zion has come to my house drunk saying he misses me and wants to talk but it only leads to an argument every time.

I just want to be done with him.

~
| A U T H O R S N O T E |

Very short I apologize!!!

I am updating another one tonight