ch. 17

17
-
i couldn't stand seeing zion so hurt and mad.
but i was more than anything.
after they got zion off of nick i had grabbed zion's hand and went into his room.
i know my way around the house so it wasn't too hard to rush zion away from nick as soon as possible.
i got into his room and shut the door and locked it.
he looked at me with anger in his eyes
i don't know how to explain it but he looked so mad.
i tried to grab zion's hand and lead him towards his bed. but he quickly snatched his hand away from me and looked at me like i was disgusting or something.
"don't fucking touch me" he snapped
"man wtf, are we really gonna go thru this again or talk it out" i said sitting down on the bed
"i tried to talk to you before" zion said before sitting far ash away from me.
"why do you have to act such like a child, i'm tryna help us or whatever we are" i said getting choked up because zion is being weird.
"we aren't anything" he said.
i looked so surprised , i knew i promised not to go back to him.
but to hear those words is surreal.
"fine, ill leave and when i leave don't be worrying about what i do and who i'm with" i left and slammed the door.

alaya.b

liked by edwinhonoret, brandon_arreaga, therealnickmara and 39,509 others alaya

alaya.b trust im not even sweating you 🌹😽

view all 23,218 comments
brandon_arreaga get ittttt😍😍

edwinhonoret yasssssss sus 🤪

theaustinporter we match hair colors now 😂. twinsessssss
/
/

when i got home i ran to my bed and started crying.
i still have hella love for zion.
i'm never gonna love someone how i loved him.
i was thinking back to when he asked me out, or when he took me to the zoo.
and for his birthday i bought him a giant teddy bear and a new tv and play station because i threw his ps4 in the pool.
those were the good times i wanted to keep.
not the bad ones.
i'm still caught up on how maya did that to me.
i took her to my photoshoots and everything she talked to my mom about my dad.
i even told her hella shit i never told anyone about zion, me, my brother and mom, and most importantly my dad.
i never opened up about my dad rarely even to brandon or zion.
but i did to her and she listened, maybe she was jealous of me.
i laid there crying for like a hour before i heard someone come thru my door and it was zion.
i didn't move even though i felt his presence, he turned my whole body around and showed a faint smile and gave me a hug.
that hug made me cry even more.
i started to hear zion hum perfect by ed sheeran and it turned into him singing.
i stopped crying after awhile.
but i didn't let go of zion we just sat there the whole night in each other's arms not saying one word.