ch. 45

Last Chapter
_________

"You know Alaya?" I ask

"yea that fine ass model" He says laughing

I look at him with cold eyes, everyone speaks on her like that but why in-front of me even knowing our past together. He notices what he says and clears his throat.

"Okay yea Zion, what about her?" He asks

"I need you to seem like your interested, get to know her act like you into her" I say coldly

He looks at me with a confused expression

"What's all this about" asks Colson
____________________________________

ZION is awoken by his phone going off, disrupting his sleep. He turns over groaning, and grabs his buzzing phone. The light of his screen blinding him, after one minute of squinting his eyes, he is able to make out the name on his screen — COLSON —. Another groan slips out of his mouth, due to the fact that he doesn't want to listen to Colson talk about his latest fuck.

Zion manages to pick up the phone and call Colson back. There is a long pause for the ringing before Zion and Colson are connected — "Bro!! I did it" Colson said before Hi's and How are you's were exchanged. "Did what?" Zion asked rubbing his tired eyes. "Got a date with Alaya" Colson explained.
"What?!" Zion snarled, not remembering what he planned. "Don't you remember, it was your idea." Colson said chuckling. "Oh yea, when?" He asked
"Tonight, at the Rosewood." Responded Colson.
"Okay update me when you can" Zion presses the red button, throwing himself onto the pillow.

From not being able to sleep more from another call, he returns it with a long annoyed sigh. This time he decides not to get it, and to just let it ring. But in this case the vibration ringing through his pillow to his head is unbearable. Zion grabs the phone once again to look at who is calling; — MAYA —. "Wtf" He mutters under his breath, it didn't matter either way because no one to his knowledge is home to hear him yell. Zion lets the phone ring to get away from what trouble would lie ahead if he answered. The call was followed by other series of buzzes letting him know he's getting texts.

To avoid the situation, Zion gets up from his room to the kitchen to grab breakfast— more like lunch because of the reasonable hour he decided to get up.
Making his way to the kitchen he can hear the mumbling voice of Edwin back in his room, not trying to eavesdrop. The more Edwin talks with whoever is on the phone, the louder the conversation gets. Zion being able to not hear the exchange of loud words , can not do anything but listen.

"What are you talking about?" Edwin says. "No, he isn't here" He says again for the fourth time.
"I'll tell him when he gets here Maya" Edwin responds with a long sigh. Maya, Zion freezes at the mention of her name as he was looking through the cupboards for some noodles to put in the microwave.
After the conversation Edwin has with Maya, he walks through the kitchen probably doing the same Zion was. At the sight of Zion, Edwin stops and says
"Oh Zion, we're going to the Rosewood tonight if you wanna come." Zion remembers Alaya is going there tonight with Colson, almost letting the plan slip off his tongue. "No i'm okay." Zion says walking away, settling on the box of Cheez-its.

As 4:30 rolls around Zion notices that Colson and Alaya are probably at the restaurant and so is Edwin and the other guys. He hopes that they don't bump into each other, as the quietness fills the room surrounding him he decided to go downstairs to the living room. Due to the fact that there's 5 guys living in the house, it's pretty big. He turns on the t.v and picks American Horror Story to watch while he waits for everyone to get back and to hear from Colson.

7:00 goes by quick and the 4 loud boys stumble through the door making as much noise as possible. Zion has built up a tolerance for it, so without a flinch or a turn of his head he asks "How was it?" being curious. Austin flips down on the couch, following Edwin. "We saw Alaya with your friend" Edwin says looking at me like he saw a ghost before he came home. Knowing Edwin was waiting for a huge reaction out of Zion, he gets up and replies with a "oh" and walks away. Edwin was surprised by Zion's quiet and subtle reply and follows him into the game room where he sits. "Maya, called me asking for you" He says leaning against the door frame, watching as Zion pulls out the controller.
Another "oh" can be heard from Zion, now focusing on his game. "I'll call her" He said right before Edwin walks away.

Edwin stops dead in his tracks, recalling that Maya was the one who made Zion a walking depressed zombie. "What" Edwin turns around and snaps.
"I will call her" He replies. "Why?" Edwin asks.
"Because I need something new in my life, you know?" Zion said with a smirk. "Yea alright, new" Edwin scoffs and walks away, officially this time. Now Zion is waiting for the call from Colson. An hour turns into 2, and that turns into 4, Zion now yawning is tired wondering why Colson never told him about the dinner.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |

IM TRYNA END THIS BOOK BUT I DONT WANT IT TO ENDDDD !!!