Ch. 41

Last Chapter ~

we walk out and walk past this alley or road.
i turn my head to the right just to look away but i look back again twice because i saw something that caught my eye.

colson, brandon, nick, and zion.

~

"alaya come on why did you stop?" questioned nahmir looking at me. He seeemed to have noticed what I was looking at and he went quiet too.

I saw them all 4 talking and kicking it up with each other like nothing wrong was in the world.
I am confused
I am angry
I am hurt.

I walk up to them as fast as I could , starting with Colson I pushed him and continued to hit his chest until Brandon pulled me off of him. Tears started to fill the rims of my eyes.

Colson's eyes were bulging out of his head , he had a certain terrified look on his face. Brandon turned me around to look into his face with his hands resting on my shoulders with a tight grip.

"Yo, alaya calm down. What's wrong ?" Brandon asked. I couldn't make out the words , they were all caught in my throat.

"He- He , he lied" I finally spat out

"Who lied alaya" Brandon spoke

I raised my hand and pointed to the long figure with blonde hair covered in tattoos.

He raised his hands in defense
"I didn't lie Lay, I only knew Zion that's it."

If you know Zion, you know brandon , nick, edwin, and austin. There's no way around that.

"But , you know know about me and zion." I said to him
"When we were at the park what was that?" I questioned him. Zion stood quiet, leaving Colson to explain everything.

"It wasn't like that. Okay?" Colson said
Zion finally spoke.
"Just tell her" He said and sighed.

Colson looked from me
to zion back to me.
Colson face grew paler and paler as the seconds went on.
"Tell me what" I asked
Confused , Brandon gripped on to my arm tight.

"Zion wanted to see how easily , I would get you.
But I didn't mean for it to go that far" He said quietly.

"go far?" I turned my face to the side and asked

"GO FAR?" I yelled.
Brandon wrapped his arms around my waist before I would do something.

"what does she mean go far Colson?" Zion questioned him.

"far enough for him to take me on a date or 2, fuck me and allow me to confess my feelings" I yelled

everyone was in shock , including Zion.

"what?" zion said

"wait what, YOU WHAT?" He screamed at Colson.
Colson was almost shaking at the booming voice of zion.

He didn't know.