ch. 16

16
-
zion p.o.v
today i seen alaya at the mall with brandon i didn't know what to think so i texted her and asked why she was with him. and of course it didn't go well
i gotten so mad with her i destroyed her things i felt really bad. i didn't mean to i love alaya.
i talked to her mom and her mom isn't happy with me either, but she still wanted to talk to me.
i got to maya's house and i regret everything i've done with her. i just needed someone rn and alaya hates me. so do the boys , nun of them talk to me besides austin.
i liked maya just for sex. that's it nothing more i didn't mean anything i said to her.
so i picked up maya and threw her on the bed and she ripped off my clothes and i ripped off her clothes. and we started going at it.
towards the end before we both "climaxed" i accidentally said "fuck alaya" and she heard me.
fml man
she started screaming and hitting me like this girl is really crazy. i got my stuff and left because i didn't wanna deal with all of that right now.
i went back home and brandon was cuddling with some girl on the couch. if we were talking i would've cheered him on.
i went upstairs , took a shower, and put on some new clothes.
brandon p.o.v
right now me and alaya are on the couch laying together because we wanted to prank the whole house, zion more specifically.
but she had a better plan to go up in my room and act like we having sex. i lowkey like alaya i hope she doesn't figure that i out because i don't wanna ruin our friendship.
so me and her went up in my room without anyone seeing us.
we got into my bed and i took off my shirt and she took off hers.
damnnnn alaya is hot asf.
i didn't know what to do to make it look weird.
but i guess alaya knew what to do because she climbed on top of my lap and i was caught off guard.
all we had to do was make noise 😂.
alaya started moaning and was basically screaming.
i was like damn she good at this.
i grunted a couple times and was like
"fuckkkkk" but that was basically it.
we got up and started laughing
"i bet zion finna recognize my voice" she said and laughed. i didn't think it was funny.
i didn't like her and zion together from the start.
i gave her my oversized t shirt and some shorts and she messed up both of our hair to make it look like we was doing something.
i walked down stairs first greeted by all the guys except zion who was sitting there. dead ass staring at me.
"let's gooooooooo b" edwin yelled
"wooooohooooo" austin said right after.
alaya came down and all their facial expressions were priceless. i felt bad for nick bc he liked her too. his face was the worst he looked mad and like he was gonna cry.
zion turned around and saw her and clenched his fists.
"yo wtf brandon"zion yelled at me
alaya stepped in
"stfu caleb you don't get to say not one word about nothing bc if i recall maya texted me talking bout you called her my name when y'all was fucking" alaya said very calmly.
i really wanted to laugh.
zion's face got red.
"i know you miss this" alaya said lifting up one leg and twerking.
zion rushed after me , i thought he was going for her at first.
"alaya..." nick said almost crying
"it's a prank. we didn't have sex or any type of sexual interaction" alaya laughed then i laughed. everyone laughed but nick and zion.
zion charged towards nick and all i heard was.
"don't. touch. my. girl." zion said in between punches....