ch. 10

zion's p.o.v

I woke up next to Alaya.
She's the girl I always wanted. She really is my princess, but she's been acting weird and sad lately. But I was distant for a month or 2 from her, so I can understand why. Maya and I... I don't like or want Maya, I want Alaya.

Maya doesn't understand that and I can't believe I let myself cheat on Alaya with Maya, I feel so dumb and I don't want to be the cause for Alaya's pain If she finds out. If she does find out I don't know what i'll do , I don't know what she will do as a matter of fact. I am not gonna let her go, but I still can't break things of with Maya, I don't have the courage to. The only thing I want is my old relationship back...

"babygirl wake up" I whispered into her ear. I feel so bad lying to her. 'Maybe I should tell her what's been going on between me and Maya.' I think to myself
She woke up and yawned and seeing her face made me the happiest person alive. She is just so beautiful.
"goodmorning wookie" She slightly made out before closing her eyes again. I hate/love that nickname, because she gave it to me but the name is terrible. She bought me a teddy bear for our 3 months together and I named him wookie jr.

Before I got up, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to go make breakfast. I took out the eggs, bacon, and pancake mix and made us both breakfast.
I do this occasionally to show her how much I appreciate her, it's not a lot but she says little things matter. Sometimes I wanna take back everything i've done with Maya.

I had sex with Maya multiple times. I don't know why or what made me but I just have an urge to go to her, I even called Maya 'babygirl' I only call Alaya babygirl on top of that Maya is like her bestfriend.
My thoughts were interrupted by Alaya walking in the kitchen opening up the fridge and grabbing orange juice.

"dammmnnn babygirl, yo hair look wild" I playful said to her. she turned around and snapped back at me. "Shut the fuck up caleb" She laughed when she said that so i know she was playing. The food was done and she walked over hugging me from behind my back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I can feel my stomach doing turns at the feeling of her touch.

"sHuT tHe FuCk Up CaLeB" I mocked her.
We ate our food and watched a couple movies.
I got a text from Maya during the movie.
She won't leave me alone.
I told maya I loved her and that i'm gonna call it quits with me and alaya, there's a part of me that is hurt for Maya because she believes these things.

I hate myself.