ch. 44

To clarify, Zion's point of view will be taking place the day BEFORE the plan for Colson to mess with Alaya happens and so on ....
~
Zion P.O.V
- - - - - - - - -
I wake up to the sun shining on my face, and pressure of someone's head laying on my arm.
I quickly rubbed my eyes not remembering what happened the night before.

A massive headache overtakes my thinking, I turn around to look at what is holding me down.
A girl is laying in my arms, sleeping soundly.
I try to smoothly pull my arm out from under her head. In doing so she jerks around but doesn't happen to wake up. Flashes of the night before come back to me. I sit up and stay at the edge of the bed.

Before moving , I try and think of what happened and who is laying in my bed.

Colson calls me to come to a house party

But who's house party was it ?
How did I make it home ?

I walk into the house filled with smoke and the smell of strong alcohol goes through my nose. Teenage kids jumping around with the music blasting, making the house shake.

Where was Colson ?
and who's this girl ?

I was with a dark haired girl with a nice body.
She was grinding on me with a red solo cup in her hand. I find myself touching along her waist and moving along with the movement of her hips.
She's pretty but she isn't you.

What's her name ?
She turns around from dancing on me and says "I'm Isabella by the way" with a smirk
Isabella.
"Do you want to go back to your place?" she says playing with my longest blonde dread.
Due to the amount of liquor I had in my system, I wasn't in control of what I was saying.
I nod quickly.

Did she drive me home?
Did we?.. you know

I pull my phone out and get a uber back to the club, because from the looks of it my car is here and her keys are on the end table without the car. I look behind me and move her arm to try and wake her up. She moves back towards me and looks at me.
"good morning" she says with a smile.

"morning" I say harshly.

"Are you ready to go? I got a uber." I tell her without looking at her. I move off of the bed and grab the nearest clean t-shirt to throw on over my torso.

"Yea, I guess I have to be" she says getting up grabbing her undergarments from the floor.

So we did.
Great.
More reasons for her to hate me.
Her. How is she ?

Isabella walked out of my room without saying a word. She's most likely mad, every other girl that comes through here is happy coming in and mad going out. This time I didn't beg this so called Isabella to come back with me she invited herself, she can't be mad.

Her. All I can think about is her.

Colson rushes through the door talking about his latest girl he had sex with the night before. I space him out, I don't worry too much about his problems. I have my own. Colson is proud of the girls he gets, i'm not because they all remind me of what a fuck up I am.

"Colson" I say interrupting him.

"What bro" he asks

"I need you do something for me"

"what" he says rolling his eyes

"You know Alaya?" I ask

"yea that fine ass model" He says laughing

I look at him with cold eyes, everyone speaks on her like that but why in-front of me even knowing our past together. He notices what he says and clears his throat.

"Okay yea Zion, what about her?" He asks

"I need you to seem like your interested, get to know her act like you into her" I say coldly

He looks at me with a confused expression

"What's all this about" asks Colson

"Nothing. I want to know how she's playing out here" I say

"yea okay, you want me to quote on quote seem like i'm interested. Boy I am interested. The fuck" He says licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

"okay whatever, do what you have to do Colson" I say walking away.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |
UNEDITED
Y'all like me doing Zions p.o.v ?