ch. 6

6
-
Zion came up with the idea to come over to my place and order take out, just because we are that lazy couple. it's been a couple weeks since me and zion first started dating everything has been perfect, I love him more than I imagined.

(p.s it's gonna get kinda dirty 😬)

1 hour later

Zion got here and let himself in because he practically lives here, other than his place with the boys. I ran downstairs and I jumped on him bc I was so excited to see my wookieeeee 😊.
"wookieeee" I yelled at Zion.

"babygirl I missed you" he said smiling like always

"I missed you too!!" I yelled again.

We made our way downstairs where the movie room is, I have a big flat screen tv and games down there. Zion picked up pepperoni pizza from our favorite place, this time when Zion came over he was on his phone a lot and he's rarely on his phone when he's with me which is odd.

So I decided to get his attention, I climbed on top of zion and tried to see if he would notice me but he still didn't so I spoke up and said

"Z, what are you doing on your phone that's more important than your girl" I grabbed his phone and looked and I see Maya's name I didn't really care becauss that's my girl.

"What did you just grab my phone for?" he snapped at me while taking his phone back. meanwhile i'm still on his lap so I take his phone once again and threw it over the other couch.

After I did that, I grabbed his face and started to make out with him , he tried to move but as soon as i started to grind my hips he was all into it. both of ours lips were moving in sync , his tongue swirled around in my mouth as my tongue followed.

I took my hand off of his face and slowly went down his shirt into the band of his pants which made him whisper "fuck". I got off of him and went upstairs, you should've seen his face he was so angry. I was laying down on my side and I got tossed over onto my back and zion took off his shirt then mine.

He was breathing so hard but he still didn't say anything, after a good minute of making out he basically ripped my pants off and I slid down my panties and then I took off his pants then boxers. dont get me wrong Zion's dick is big and when it sprung up it looked even bigger.

I then laid back down on my back, and Zion started rubbing his dick back and fourth on my clit before inserting his tip. he pulled back out and got down by my ear and said

"Don't tease me, what comes around goes around babygirl"
I laid there not caring about what he said because I know he would come back for more.
"your telling me you don't want more" I said while I smirked.

Without warning Zion slid his dick in me and starting pounding the shit out of me. I started screaming and he was grunting.

"Fuck.. Alaya you wet as fuck " he said you could barely hear what he said over the noises filling the room. After 5 minutes we both gave up and he then just laid on top of my body.

"I love you alaya" Zion said still breathing heavy asf

" I know you do Zion" I said back to him.

"goodnight babygirl" he said and gave me a kiss on my forehead and we both went to sleep.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |
aweeeee shit. why was he texting maya??? maybe it wasn't anything important. vote if you liked this chapter !!