ch. 26

26
-
"i really should've beat her ass when i had the chance to" i said to edwin on the way back home to get ready for summer fest .
"honestly you should've" edwin said while laughing his ass off for no reason. we pull in my drive way like every other day turn off the car and get inside the house.
edwins ass needs to help me bc nahmir supposed to be there (yhnnahmir) .
"yoooo what outfit should i put on?" i asked edwin because we all know edwin ass knows how to put on unique ass clothes.

he picked all of this out and honesty i'mloving it

loving it. "thank you eddddddwinnnnnn, you're my life saver you don't even know"
"anytime i am here to save the day" he said while grinning cos hes actually obsessed over what he picked out.
"now what are you gonna wear ?" i asked excitedly because you never know what edwin has in store
"don't worry about it alaya just know i'm bout to be looking fresh for the ladiesssss" he looked at me and said with a smirk ass face.
we both started laughing knowing that we was gonna
go to summer fest toooooo fly.
"you got me lookin good for daddy nahmir g" i said
"ik ik thank me during the car ride we gotta get there early asf"
i looked at the clock
7:50 pm
it starts at 8:30 and i don't wanna be late so we hopped in the car and drove to fast.
we made it there in time to see uzi, and honestly it was one of the best nights i was excited ash .
after the concert was done i had to post a instagram pic just because.

alaya.b

liked by ybnnahmir, edwinhornet, and 90,345 others alaya

alaya.b thank you summer fest for having me and @edwinhornet & s/o to the legend @liluzivert
view 45,678 comments
liluzivert yuh yuh yuh 😝🤟🏽
ybnnahmir fun night and some mo shit ❤️
//

yes that night was fun asf not only did me and uzi talk after me and nahmir did some shit you never thought would happen.
edwin had plans ahead a time before we even got to the concert so once uzi played he was gone and i never saw him.
i did see austin walk past me a couple times through out the carnival but that was about it.
me and nahmir met up around like 10:00 he knew i was tired and we had been talking on the down low ever since i came to cali.
because of zion i never really had that much shoots anymore but it's alright.
"ayeee alaya right?" someone with dark dreds approached me and said
"yeaaaa , nahmir right " i laughed while i mocked him
"how've you been g?" he asked with a huge grin
" i been alright ig how bout you ? "
"you know always busy and shit " he said and started laughing. we got on a couple rides with manny and jay then me and nahmir went our separate ways .

//
what a lame chapter but should i start another book about nahmir and another girl ??