✖︎ Another drama ✖︎

"And how would you know all this?" Lucas folded his arms, looking sceptically at Yeri who looked down guiltily. Chaehyun hadn't said a word since she broke the news to him, he'd just been staring at the steering wheel quietly and blankly leaving Lucas to push for further answers. "You're close to his family sure, but why would she trust you with this information?"

 "After the breakup, I got close with her. She seemed to be under the impression that we had a bad break up and told me this probably to get me on her side, I don't know but I wasn't going to go on knowing this and not tell you. This could put you at risk again. I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you." The use of the 'l' word seemed to capture Chaehyun's attention. Lucas dropped his gaze to the seat beside him so he didn't notice the glance Chaehyun threw in his direction. "I didn't mean--" 

Chaehyun shook his head and gave her a small smile. Yeri tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and glanced outside. It had already started to rain heavily, which was convenient considering the mood of the situation. 

"Out of all the people to do this to him, I didn't expect it to be her." 

A low chuckle sounded from the driver's seat. The two passengers turned to face Chaehyun who had a pissed off smile plastered across his face, but the hurt in his eyes was what caught their attention. 

"She's betrayed me before. So why wouldn't she do it again?" 

With that, he started the car and backed out of the street. The look on his face was enough to send shivers down anyone's spine. But deep down, he wasn't angry...he was just so hurt...again. Once again, Kim Chaehyun's life was taking a turn in the worst direction and he wasn't even surprised. 

- Two Days Later

Lucas had been sworn to secrecy. Since returning from their secret meeting with Yeri, Chaehyun had been a bundle of emotions. He wasn't eating, he was getting aggravated much easier, barely slept and had been ignoring everybody - specifically, his family. It's like something inside him snapped and he suddenly was just not...him anymore. Taeyong had resulted in asking Lucas, who only shrugged and walked away. Kun himself had started to notice that Lucas' behaviour was starting to deteriorate just like Chaehyun's has done. So, desperate times cause for desperate measures.

"Did you just lock that door?" Chaehyun asked with furrowed eyebrows as he turned around to face Taeyong, completely missing Lucas and Kun in the corner. Taeyong didn't answer him but instead headed to the corner where Chaehyun then spotted the two boys. Lucas seemed to be just as baffled as he was. "What's going on?"

"Sit." Taeyong pushed him down into the chair beside Lucas and moved so he was now looking at the two of them with Kun by his side. "There's something going on between you two and I am not happy about it. Your behaviours have gone completely downhill - even more so for you Chae because you've never behaved but this new version of you I don't like. So what has happened?"

The two culprits glanced at each other but remained silent, coaxing a frustrated sigh from the older boys. Lucas wasn't going to betray Chaehyun by blabbing about his private business and Chaehyun didn't want to face the reality of the situation. Therefore, he bit his tongue and cast a glance down at the ground.

"Did you get rejected?" Kun asked sympathetically making Chaehyun's head whip up, wide disbelieving eyes. From beside him, Lucas slapped a hand over his mouth to hide the snort which tumbled out. Chaehyun opened and then closed his mouth multiple times resembling a fish.

"Me and rejected in the same sentence does not fit." Chaehyun gasped, his face turning red as he was clearly offended. By this point, Lucas was in stitches beside him whilst Taeyong just looked at the three in confusion. "Lucas did not reject me okay."

"Lucas?!" Taeyong gasped eyes wide.

"Oh yeah. Chaehyun and Lucas have a thing," Kun informed him.

"A thing? What thing?"

"You know, a thing..." Lucas responded, moving his arms forward and backwards between himself and Chaehyun as if it suggests something.

"Why didn't I know about this thing? Chaehyun wasn't you like dating Yeri yesterday? Why the hell didn't I know about any of this?" Asked the leader wide-eyed.

"Can we shut up about the thing please?"

All eyes turned to Chaehyun who was slouched in the chair, legs parted with his middle finger angled to rest near his mouth and his pointer finger placed against his temple. He looked completely bored with the situation.

"I'll tell you what's going on if you just STOP saying the word 'thing'."

Boy did he have some shit to say.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Is this book too dramatic? Try to make it realistic but I feel like I go off that sometimes...I'm not sure, I like making realistic books so I'm just worried that you guys aren't enjoying the drama and how much of it there is.

Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you enjoyed. This wasn't proofread. 

Thank you so much for your support.

You are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x