○ Why so mean? ○

Kim Chaehyun was a piece of work, even when he was on stage he was misbehaving in someway

Kim Chaehyun was a piece of work, even when he was on stage he was misbehaving in someway. He just thrives off of seeing his Hyungs in distress and annoyance, so he acted up occasionally to piss them off and by occasionally I mean every chance he gets.

The boys had finished their performance and were now having fun on stage. Breathless, Chaehyun found himself seated on the edge of the stage, fiddling with his leather jacket whilst numerous fans called out for him and reached their hands towards him hoping for at least a touch.

Chaehyun being Chaehyun, kept holding out his hand but whenever they got close to touching it, he would pull away with a wide grin. Finally, he gave in and held out his hands putting trust in his fans to not argue and let each have their turn of holding onto him and of course, they were incredibly respectful of him which he was proud of and with a wink to the group in front of him, pulled his hand away and turned to face his older members who were talking to the crowd.

He kept his eyes on the audience, lips pressed together as he listened to the words of his Hyung. In the corner of his eye, he could see Johnny approaching him and stayed in his own position until Johnny got closer, he turned towards him with enthusiasm causing Johnny jump slightly as he wasn't expecting Chaehyun to move. *refer to the gif above*.

Johnny held his hands out for Chaehyun to take, but it's never that simple with the younger boy who decided to play the same game he played with the fans. He reached his hands out but before his hands could slide into Johnny's he pulled away and turned back to the crowd.

Johnny groaned, but the loud cheers of the crowd drowned it out. His foot prodded Chaehyun's side but the boy never even flinched. Johnny was internally cursing after coming to terms with the fact that he was now Chaehyun's victim. The younger boy was going to push every bone in his body, he just knew it.

Chaehyun smiled to himself, sending a subtle wink towards the crowd as Johnny continuously prodded at him with his foot, but he paid no mind. Chaehyun chewed on his lip, pretending as though Johnny wasn't there which only sparked more annoyance for the older male.

"Yah! Chae! I'm trying to talk to you!" Another prod, but did Chaehyun pay any mind?

Nope.

Johnny threw his hands up dramatically and walked away. Chaehyun sent a mischievous smile to the crowd who screamed but when Johnny turned to look at him, the smile dropped and he pulled a blank, acting as though he hadn't been smiling a second ago.

"Why are you being so mean to me Chaechae?" Johnny pouted, microphone clutched in his hand and this actually you the younger boys attention.

Chaehyun held his hand out for a mic and he was quickly given one by Yuta. "Because I'm bored. I had nothing to say so my only other option was to bully you."

"Well it wasn't your only option—you know what, I don't want to be your next victim so I will shut up." Doyoung pulled the microphone from his lips and smiled sweetly at Chaehyun, sending him a finger heart.

For the remainder of the show, Johnny and Chaehyun threw subtle digs at each other and got into about three plateful arguments before they made up when Chaehyun decided to lay on top of him...because cuddle time doesn't need a specific space and Chaehyun was happy cuddling his hyung in front of thousands on an uncomfortable stage.

____________________
Okay I know this is awful but I have been working on the Charlie book all day alongside coming up with ideas for this whilst also running off 3 hours of sleep, but yeah, I hope you enjoyed!!

Thank you for reading, this was not proofread. I am now going to go write some more because that's all I do with my life when I'm bored 😂

You are appreciated 💓

- Blue x