◎ Act Natural ◎

WARNINGS: NOTHING sexual happens but it is like suggestive? Idk how to describe it without ruining it. Long story short: you have nothing to worry about.

Also, I really feel like the last chapter, the Au 'The Explorer' is my favourite piece I have done for this book and I have no idea why...I just love writing AUs.

Mark was traumatised.

He only wanted to enter his room to grab his hoodie before he headed out to the studio to record his part, but instead he was met with the loud sounds on the other side of the door and he didn't dare enter. He stood in shock, blinking rapidly as he stared at his bedroom door. He glanced around, unsure of what his next move should've been.

Did he interrupt? Stay where he was? Run as far as he could and bleach out his ears to get rid of the dirty stain left inside of them? He was at a loss of what to do next, so...he called Taeyong.

Suddenly, five members were standing outside of the door. Taeyong, Jaehyun, Taeil, Mark and Yuta. Taeyong's eyes were bulged out of his head whilst the others covered their mouths to stop themselves from bursting into a fit of awkward laughter.

"Ooh! That's the spot!" Yuta's eyes widened and a small giggle left his mouth. He couldn't hold it in.

"Maybe we should um-maybe we should leave?" Taeil suggested, not really wanting to stand around and listen to the actions going on anymore. The others agreed and swiftly followed the eldest out to the kitchen where they all crowded around the table.

"Well Lucas is at the studio right now, so it's not him," Jaehyun spoke up, resting his chin in the palm of his hand and glanced around.

"It's probably Yeri. They have been getting closer recently," Yuta placed in his input.

"Yeah they're getting close but I didn't think they'd get that close. I mean I suspected them to at least make out at some point but this is a stretch." Taeyong ran a hand through his fresh black hair and stared at the counter top, traumatised. "What do we do? Do we talk to him about it, give him the talk? Do we just act like we haven't heard anything, like we don't know anything-"

"You guys do know that he has done this before right?" Jaehyun chuckled.

"Well obviously, it's Lachlan but come on, in the dorm? We knew he'd done it but knowing is different to having a live action fucking audio of it." 

"Well I know but we can't exactly just be like, 'so yeah we heard you—'" Mark's sentence halted as a bedroom door opened and muffled giggle sounded I the distance, seemingly coming from his room.

"Act natural!"

The boys jumped into position as a shirtless Chaehyun entered the kitchen with a wide smile, which soon dropped to one of curiosity as he took in his members positions. Blinking, he tilted his head slightly.

"Hyung...why are you laying upside down on top of the counter?" He asked as Yuta only smiled and lifted himself up before jumping down. "Alright as weird as that was. I just gave Yeri the best massage you could give anyone, wanna judge for yourselves?"

"Well Yeah sure of you're offering-" Taeil was pulled back by Taeyong as he stepped closer, leaning his head forward slightly.

"Hold on you gave Yeri what?"

"Dick." Yuta coughed, causing Chaehyun to raise an eyebrow.

"A massage? You know the thing where—"

"I know what a massage is!" Taeyong rested one hand on his hip and used the other to pinch the bridge of his nose. "Okay, you were giving Yeri a massage? Nothing else? Just...that?"

Chaehyun nodded and folded his arms leaning back, he furrowed his eyebrows and slid his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Why? What did you think I was doing?" Their was a hint of amusement to his tone. Oh he knew what they were thinking.

Taeyong smiled nervously. "Exactly that, we thought...you...were giving her a...you know..."

"I know?..."

"Okay fine! We thought you were having sex and it traumatised poor Mark!" He blurted out, turning around to press his hands against his face.

Chaehyun stood there for a few seconds before his loud laughter could be heard, echoing through the kitchen. The boys watched him with raised eyebrows.

"You-you thought—HA! Yeri come here!" He called through his laughter and joy even seconds later, a full dressed, neat looking Yeri entered the kitchen, confusion plastered across her face. "They thought we were having sex!"

Yeri joined in on the laugher, her body leaning against Chaehyun's as they mocked the boys with their amusement.

"Ha...ha yeah real funny. Just never do that again," Mark grumbled.

"Whatever you say Markypoo."

"Shut up," the younger boy scoffed and leaned against the counter, still in mild shock over what had happened.

___________
I have no idea where the idea for this chapter came from, I was literally laying in bed and I started to imagine the whole scenario and yeah, it turned into this.

I hope you enjoyed it, if you did then that's really good I'm glad!

This wasn't proofread.

Thank you for your support constantly!

You are appreciated 💞

- Blue x