☙ A bit of a predicament ☙

So, I'm in a Kun mood and I feel like henwpild fit this situation well, so here you are. Also, sorry for how shit my updates have been. Things have been very tough 😂😂

"So...she just straight up told you that she's still in love with you?"

Chaehyun was in a predicament so he turned to the one person he knew that would be able to help him and comfort him; Mr Qian Kun. The two were on FaceTime. Chaehyun had mentioned the situation to the others – gaining a very large reaction – but the only person he wanted to talk to was Kun.

"Yes! Like I know I'm the whole package but-"

"Chaehyun she did tell you right after you guys broke up that she wanted to get back together. After all, you were the one who broke things off and then moped about it for an entire year. I mean...you can't really be surprised...id be hurt too with how close you and Yeri now are. Remember, you and Dahyun had to hide your relationship...you and Yeri don't."

Chaehyun hates when Kun gets sensible, but that's exactly why he called him...because out of everyone Kun would have the best response. Well, he did try with Ten...but ended up getting laughed at for the unfortunate situation followed by a 'oh yeah you're in deep crap'. Why he had even expected Ten to be serious was beyond him.

Chaehyun ran his hands over his face and let out a string of groans.

"Does Yeri know?"

Right off the bat, Chaehyun let out a large high pitched laugh. "HAH! Does Yeri know? Yeah and how do you expect me to tell her that the girl she helped me get over is still in love with me? Yeah I don't think that would go down well. That's literally like adding gasoline to a fire. No worse. That's like putting the Dreamies in front of a stove. The outcome will end in fire."

"Okay so what did you say after Dahyun told you she was still in love with you?"

"I said thank you."

Kun gaped.

He searched Chaehyun's eyes, getting closer to the screen to try and find any sign of a lie, but there was none and with it being Chaehyun, it wasn't that hard to believe.

"You literally said thank you a heartbroken girl who just expressed her love. Didn't try and talk it out just you know...thanked her? Jeez Chaehyun."

Chaehyun scoffed. "Well what should I have done? Got down on one knee and asked her to marry me? Yeah cause they would totally go well with my girlfriend who is already pissed at me for not buying her a souvenir from LA."

"You didn't buy her a souvenir? Wow that's messed up. Kim Chaehyun; King of heartbreaks."

Chaehyun gaped. Was not getting a girl a souvenir really that deep? Furrowing his eyebrows, Chaehyun ran a hand through his hair, he really needs to take some classes on the whole boyfriend situation.

"I'm not a heartbreaker!" Chaehyun hissed.

Kun raised his brows in a manner which told Chaehyun that he didn't believe a single word that came out of his mouth. Breaking under his stare, Chaehyun let out a defeated sigh.

"Okay maybe I'm a heartbreaker! But it's not intentional! I don't literally go up to someone and rip their heart out and stamp on it! It's all accidental, my pretty face and charm just catches eyes and I can't help that. I'm like the Easter Bunny of hearts...though instead of delivering them I steal—you know what, this isn't important. Help me."

Kun adjusted himself and pressed his fingers together, eyes narrowing showing his thinking face. Despite the serious of the situation, Chaehyun couldn't help but giggle cutely.

"You look constipated."

"Least that's only when I think. Unfortunately for you. You have to look like that every second of everyday."

Now that offended him. Chaehyun let out a high pitched scoff and threw himself back against the headboard, shuffling from discomfort. Usually Kun let him tease him without any comebacks...

"Leadership changed you."

Kun rolled his eyes with a soft smile. Oh how he'd missed his Chae.

"I say, the best bet is to just talk things out with Yeri. Explain your situation and then decide where to go from there. You should let Dahyun down easy, that's if you're over her. You are over her right Chaehyun?..."

There was a brief moment of silence which shocked both Chaehyun and Kun. He was supposed to be right out with it, he didn't love her...so why was he hesitating.

Kun exhaled deeply, shaking his head lightly. "You're not sure on your feelings are you? Does this have something to do with the fact that you're not over Dahyun or does Lucas have something to do with this?"

Lucas? What the flip?

"Why would Lucas have something to do with this?"

Kun only smiled in response. "I'll let you get some rest. You're going to give yourself a headache with all of this mess, just get some rest and sort everything out when you get back to Korea. Finish the rest of the tour and then sort everything out. Give me a call tomorrow yeah? I've missed talking to you."

Chaehyun nodded, deeply lost in thought. Upon seeing his distracted state, Kun smiled to himself.

"Bye Chae."

"Yeah uh bye Hyung."

The phone call ended and Chaehyun fell back on his bed, mind clouded with both Yeri and Dahyun and now...Lucas.

What the hell is going on?

__________
Lmao that last sentence is me every second of everyday. So.....this was fun. I am terrified for the response 😂 anyway yeah, thank you so much for reading.

I hope you liked this. It wasn't proofread.

Your support means everything, you guys are great 💕

You're greatly appreciated 💕💕

- Blue x