♡ Enough to go around ♡

I have literally done nothing but watch Big Marvel's videos all day and I think I'm obsessed 😂

This takes place a week before the kidnapping incident.

-
The love triangle between Mark Tuan, Jackson Wang and Lachlan Kim was iconic. And everybody knew it, there had been many moments which proved the rumour or the 'love triangle' to be true and even though it was a joke, many fans still thrived off it.

Chaehyun was standing beside Yugyeom, the two close friends chatting amongst themselves, completely ignoring the world around them and it was the first time that the fans had seen Chaehyun smile so widely out in front of people. Maybe it was because he felt comfortable, he was often known for being awkward when it came to being watched.

Unknown to Chaehyun, Jackson was on his way towards him and it wasn't until two hands slid around his waist from behind, did Chaehyun notice. Feeling the sudden embrace, Chaehyun jumped slightly in shock. Before a smile slid onto his lips. Yugyeom cringed from beside them and slowly back away, wanting nothing to do with the interaction.

"You can't keep—"

"Get your hands off my man!" A familiar voice called over the loud music and both Jackson and Chaehyun turned to find the owner. Of course, Mark Tuan was making his way towards the pair and Jackson scowled.

"Which man you have like eight." Mark held back his chuckles, knowing that this was being put on for the fans as of course, it was an inside joke of theirs.

"I mean Chaehyun! He's mine." Chaehyun whistled lowly as Mark pulled him behind him and held his head high. Chaehyun folded his arms, throwing on a bored look as he yawned, watching as the two members argued amongst themselves.

"I had him first!" Jackson stomped his foot, looking like pouty child and Chaehyun rolled his eyes, glancing around his eyes caught Red Velvet, Yeri's — his very close friend. She smiled at him softly and waved him over, glancing at the two arguing boys, he shrugged and stalked off to the female.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and puffed out his cheeks as he approached the girl, causing many people watching to gasp slightly. It was known that many artists tended to stay away from each other after multiple dating scandals around them and these two had been involved in many.

"Markson fighting over you again?" Was the first thing he heard as he got closer. He twisted his body to face the two men who were now watching him with their mouths hung open. Mark stomped his foot dramatically and dragged Jackson away, never looking back and Chaehyun laughed loudly causing Yeri to smile.

"Yeah I guess you could say that. There's enough of me to go around, I'm sure they will be okay sharing soon," he joked.

Yeri giggled gently and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. It was slightly awkward between them since the rumours of them being an item got too much and the shipping practically tore them apart. They had barely spoken to keep the rumours down and Yeri was afraid that he had replaced her.

Chaehyun wanted to bring up their distance, but he wasn't exactly sure how.  So, he simply left it out. The topic would come up eventually or at least he hoped it would.

"I-uh-i missed you." Her voice was quiet and sad as her eyes drifted to the carpeted floor beneath her feet and Chaehyun felt a pang of guilt in his chest.

He forced a smile. "I missed you too."

"What happened? We were so close, never an awkward moment! And now look at us, it's like we don't even know each other, Chae! What happened?" Her voice cracked and Chaehyun prayed to God that she wouldn't start crying.

Not only would that tear him to pieces but it would give them both a bad name in the media and that's the last thing their friendship needed. So, Chaehyun did what he knew would help her. He made a bold move in front of everybody. He hugged her and she hugged back.

"I missed you so much," she mumbled into his shoulder, inhaling his scent to calm her down like she always did.

Chaehyun smiled softly. "I missed you too, more than anything and I promise things will go back to normal soon."

What Chaehyun didn't know was that in a week prior, his entire life would turn upside down. He didn't know he was going to go missing and neither did Yeri.

____________
Idek I was bored and this came to mind. I really hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for reading!

This was not proofread//will be mistakes.

Your support means everything!

You are appreciated 💓

- Blue x