💔 Moving On 💔

NOTE: Events which take place in this book are fictional, this entire chapter is made of fiction. This includes Dahyun and i had to specify that the chapter is fictional, I don't want to spoil so if you don't understand why im specifying this then I will explain at the end.

Chaehyun's Pov.

I should've seen it coming. 

We ended long ago so why was I so shocked to hear that Dahyun had moved on with somebody new? Why did it make me angry? Why did it hurt me more than any physical pain I had ever felt? Of course, I had dated after the relationship but it was nothing ever serious. They usually ended because I couldn't commit or simply couldn't get the thoughts of her out of my head. So, I guess I never really moved on. 

I looked down at the bright green cast on my arm, her name written with a cute little heart next to it. I wished I could've erased it. The name that is written on my cast, imprinted in my brain and tattoed onto my heart. I had never been the romantic type, it usually knocks me sick but with her, I wanted to write her poems, surprise her with roses...she had me whipped and I don't say that lightly. Everybody knew it. 

I think the main reason I was coping with her still being my friend was that I thought that maybe there was a chance, as much as I said we would never get back together I knew those were just scripted. Something I had said to try and help myself get over her. She wanted to get back together and I always declined, too afraid to hurt her. I didn't deserve her heart. I wasn't good enough to hold it. It was selfish of me to get angry. Selfish to be upset about it. 

I wiped away the tear that had fallen as my phone began to ring. She's moved on, she's given up waiting and so she should.  I wasn't mad at her, I was mad at myself for letting her slip from my fingers. Her face flashed across my screen and I knew what the news would be. She was going to try and explain, but why should she? We're not together, I moved on before she did whilst she sat hoping for a chance of us getting back together. I had no right to feel the way I did. 

But I declined her call. 

I didn't want to hear her voice. I Didn't want to see her face because quite frankly, it would destroy me. 

The boys had given me my space after showing me the article which confirmed her new status. Her company had confirmed it. As my phone constantly rung in my ears, I stared blankly at the wall. So first my family is getting stalked, then a car accident and now, my ex-girlfriend has moved on. Apart of me was relieved that I couldn't perform for a while. I didn't want them to see how much it had truly hurt me. 

She left me a voicemail. 

"Chaehyun, please pick up. I know you're upset but we need to talk...please." She sounded desperate, but I didn't have it in me to pick up the phone. 

Guess it's time to move on. 

Completely. 

__________

The reason I had to clarify that this book is fiction is because i have no idea what Dahyun's relationship status is and I didn't exactly want people thinking that her being in a relationship is real if it's not. 

THERE ARE PROBABLY MISTAKES, I DIDN'T PROOF READ. 

Thank you for reading, I'm still sick so im not sure how long these daily updates will be going on for. 

Thank you for the support <3