♦︎ Dead Rose ♦︎

Throwing the hood over his head, Chaehyun stuffed his hands in his pockets as he pushed the door open to the dorm, where he was immediately greeted by Lucas who bounced towards him with a package in his hands. Closing the door, Chaehyun let out a small 'humph' as the boy shoved the box in his arms.

"This came for you. I collected it because I'm like the best person ever. Did you order something?" Baffled, Chaehyun stared down at the box which was seemingly light. Shaking his head, his feet took him towards the kitchen where he placed the box down beside Haechan.

Taeyong joined the party, glancing down at the box in confusion before deciding it was nothing important and leaving the others up to it. Chewing on the watermelon gum, Chaehyun grabbed a knife and cut through the box, making Taeil cringe in fear the younger boy would hurt himself.

Leaning over the box to get a closer look, Chaehyun ripped open the cardboard and coughed as a deathly stench met his nostrils. Wafting the air to try and get rid of the scent, I peered inside the box and his face scrunched up in disgust.

"Excuse my French, but what the fuck is in that box?" Questioned Johnny, pushing the cardboard box away from his body and towards Chaehyun who backed up.

Ignoring his elders question, Chaehyun began to yell for Lucas. "Come here a second, I need to ask you something."

Lucas soon appeared in the kitchen, glancing around in confusion. "What's up?"

"Did the box come with a note?" Lucas shifted on his feet, staring at the cabinets deep in thought before shaking his head, causing his hair to fall down on his forehead slightly.

Sighing, Chaehyun grabbed the box and ripped open the top and took the chance to fully look inside. A dead rose with dirt and small insects crawling around it was what laid inside the box. He gasped slightly at the sight of a card laying underneath the rose.

"Hand me some gloves," holding out his hand, Yuta scrambled towards the cabinets before placing some cleaning gloves into his hand. Placing them on, Chaehyun carefully moved the rose and grabbed the note, lifting it up to inspect it.

'I hope you like my gift, Oppa. I love you so much. The rose indicates what will happen to you if you don't love me back. We'll be in touch soon. Don't miss me too much. I love you Chae oppa '

"Well that's not creepy at all," commented Taeyong who had now been called to the kitchen, peering over the younger boy's shoulder, eyes scanning over the note. "Congratulations, you have a fully dedicated sasaeng."

Chaehyun had dealt with plenty of sasaeng's in the past, but none had ever gone to the point of sending something so creepy. He assumed it was just a one time thing. Shrugging, he tossed the note in the trash and grabbed the box, heading towards the door.

Everything would be fine if he just got rid of it...right?