❖ Romantic and fresh ❖

"Is everyone having fun?!" Chaehyun bellowed into the mic, earning a loud roar in return causing a smile to light up on his face. Taeil and Jaehyun reaching out pressing a finger to his dimples earning an even louder reaction somehow. "Stop touching me, I don't like you."

Chaehyun was about to speak again when an object came flying onto the stage, smashing straight against Mark's head, within seconds, Chaehyun thrusted the mic into Yuta's hands and grabbed Mark, pulling him into a tight embrace, pressing a hand on top of his where the object had hit.

Chaehyun had to kneel down a little to press his cheek against Mark's temple as he held the other side of his head, Mark squeezed his eyes shut and turned slightly, hiding his face in Chaehyun's chest. The object had hit him with some force, Taeil — who was standing beside Mark at the time — even heard it crack.

The boys went to investigate what had hit him as the crowd yelled. Chaehyun wasn't letting Mark go for anything no matter how many times the other members tried to check on the younger boy.

"I think he needs to go get it checked," Chaehyun screamed to Taeyong over the loud screams. The object had been identified as a phone, the corner of it had smashed against his skin most likely causing some blood.

The leader nodded and looked around, he headed to the front of the stage where the security and their manager stood. Taeyong leaned down and screamed something to his manager, after getting a thumbs up in response, the leader headed back over to Mark and Chaehyun.

"Take him back stage, the medic is waiting to check it out."

Chaehyun nodded and explained the situation to Mark who nodded. Chaehyun held the younger boy tightly against him and the pair walked off stage, Chaehyun having to push him a little. The fans screamed, many gushing over Chaehyun's protectiveness and the rest wondering whether Mark was okay.

Taeyong began explaining the situation to the crowd as Mark and Chaehyun stepped off stage. Mark wouldn't let go of his older member, forcing him to sit down next to him. The staff had tried to get Chaehyun to go back on stage, but Mark held a firm grip.

"What are you yelling at me for? He's hurt and clearly wants me beside him," Chaehyun snapped at his manager. "He's got the hold on me! So you can stop your yelling."

The manager rolled his eyes and simply walked away, Chaehyun was about to throw up his middle finger but the staff member beside him held down his hand, she shot him a warning glance causing Chaehyun to smile at her sweetly.

"You have really pretty eyes, Noona." Despite her blush, she rolled her eyes and swatted his arm. Chaehyun let out a high pitched scream. "Fine. Be that way. I've seen prettier."

Of course he was joking which is why she chuckled and ruffled his hair. Chaehyun turned and looked at Mark who was having the gash cleaned out.

"If the person who threw it wanted my number, they could've found better ways to ask."

Chaehyun grinned. "But a gash in the forehead is more romantic and creative. Just asking for your number is boring, throwing the phone at your head is new and fresh."

Mark scoffed, "Fine the next time we see Lucas I'll get him to throw a brick at Your head."

Chaehyun furrowed his eyebrows, mildly confused. "Why a brick?"

"Knocking you unconscious is so romantic and fresh."

"That's hot," Chaehyun nodded causing Mark to give him a weird look in return.

Kim Chaehyun: The definition of a weirdo.

______________________
I really hope you enjoyed this, the thought of Mark with a gash in his head hurts my heart deeply and I think I've fallen in love with my own fictional character.

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it. This wasn't proofread.

Thank you for the support! It means a lot.

You are appreciated 💕

- Blue x