♤ CJSMR ♤

"Hello, welcome—"

"JENO, TAEYONG HYUNG SAID YOU HAVE TO LET ME ASMR WITH YOU."

Jeno lifted the tripod and panned the camera to the doorway where Chaehyun had burst in, a pout on his lips looking like the perfect replica of a puppy. When Chaehyun entered the room, closing the door loudly behind him, Jeno covered his mouth to hide his giggles.

This ASMR video was not going to be ASMR at all with the loudest, most annoying member in the room. But, Jeno didn't mind. He enjoyed Chaehyun's company and shuffled his chair aside to give the older boy some space. One of the staffs handed him a chair, which he placed down on the floor and purposely made it bang before sitting down.

Chaehyun then leaned towards the mic and let out the girliest scream shocking both Jeno and himself. He had never gone that high before. The elder boy giggled himself and turned to Jeno, gesturing for him to continue. Chaehyun watched the boy intensely as he whispered the intro, but he cracked up during the 's' in 'jsmr' due to the pressure of Chaehyun's eyes.

"JENO YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO LAUGH!"

"Stop screaming and I wouldn't have to." Jeno tried his best to keep his tone quiet but that was exceptionally hard with his laughter. "Whisper into the mic."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT DO DO, BUT I WILL. FOR THEM." He leaned closer to the mic and everybody in the group tensed up, bracing themselves, but much to their surprise, his voice came out as a whisper. "Welcome to CJsmr. C goes first because I'm older. And I'm a pro. I'm an asmr GOD." He grinned sweetly after shocking everyone with the yell before lowering his tone again. "Thank you."

He pulled back and leaned back in the chair, allowing Jeno to take over. This was his video after all and Chaehyun didn't want to take the complete spotlight off of him. This was Jeno's time and he was respectful of that. His attention wandered to the transparent sheet of glass and just in the corner he could see Wendy standing there.

His eyes lit up at the sight of his Noona and he leaned back in his chair, flailing his arms to get her attention. When her eyes finally caught onto him, she covered her mouth and let out a laugh before waving back but just as she did, Chaehyun's chair went flying backwards and he landed on the floor causing her to let out a loud laugh.

Jeno almost fell off of his own chair and the loud scream Chaehyun made as he went flying and even the staffs had to cover their mouths to keep themselves from laughing. Jeno, still in Asmr, lifted the mic up to his lips and turned to Chaehyun.

"Are you okay?"

"DO I LOOK OKAY?! OH IF YOU WERE A FEW YEARS OLDER I WOULD...Smother you in love still because I love you." Chaehyun shot a finger heart, still on the floor and Jeno shrugged before turning back to the camera.

Chaehyun, realising he couldn't be bothered standing, slid his phone out of his pocket and remained on the ground. He pulled up his former text messages with Wendy.

To Wendog bro
Listen. Because I'm your favourite NCT member and just SM artist in general, you are NOT going to tell Yeri about that fall ok? She'll never let me live it down so we're gonna keep it between us, okay Noona?

Chaehyun pressed send and dropped his arms to his side before allowing his eyes to flutter closed. Jeno's whispers met his ears and he didn't know whether it was because he was exhausted or simply because Jeno's voice was somewhat relaxing, but he found himself drifting off to sleep.

He knew the fans would be questioning why he wasn't getting up when the video went live and he also knew the moment would go down in history as one of 'Lachlan being stupid moments', he was a meme and he only had himself to blame.

He was almost completely at ease until his phone buzzed in his hand causing him to jolt slightly, kicking Jeno's chair he hissed as a shooting pain went up his foot.

"You should hurting yourself," whispered Jeno.

"Wow amazing advice, ten out of ten would definitely recommend you," He whisper yelled back before glaring at the younger boy as he lifted up his phone.

When his eyes scanned over the message in response, he let out a groan.

From Wendog bro
#sorrynotsorry.

Another buzz from his phone as a notification slid down at the top of his screen. He internally groaned at the name.

From Girlfriend bro
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA idiot

Rolling his eyes, he sent a few crying emojis in response before shoving his phone back in his pocket and pushing himself off of the ground. He leaned into the frame of the camera and waved enthusiastically.

"BYE BROS AND BROETTES I GOTTA GO EMPTY MY STOMACH."

With that he ran out of the room, closing the door with a bang. He was half way passed to window when suddenly, he fell forward.

"I hate my life."

_____________
Forgive me. This is a mess.

I don't really know where the idea came from but it was kinda rushed and I'm in a bit of pain with my mouth so I wasn't really concentrating but I wanted to write to distract myself. I know it's not the best I'm sorry.

I hope you enjoyed.

Thank you for reading. This wasn't proofread.

You are appreciated 💓

- Blue x