♥︎ Ships ♥︎

Chaennie
< Jennie X Lachlan >
In multiple interviews, Lachlan had actually admitted to having a small crush on BlackPink's Jennie. The two had met on a number of occasions, even being pictured together alone in Lachlan car. With the leaked pictures, fans began to speculate that there was something going on, however, both Jennie and Lachlan debunked the rumours and claimed that they are 'just good friends.'

Lislan
< Lisa X Lachlan >
Despite the rumours of Chaehyun and Jennie, other rumours began circling that he was dating Jennie's member, Lisa. Seen holding hands on multiple occasions, fans were left confused to whether they were together or not. Neither of the two had confirmed nor denied the claims, leaving fans in even more confusion.

Dalan
< Lachlan X Dahyun >
Twice's Dahyun had once confessed to having a crush on Lachlan and admitted that the two did once date in the past, though things were cut off due to busy schedules. As the news hit the fans, the ship started to trend and Lachlan was receiving tweets telling him that Dahyun still liked him. The two had connected on multiple occasions after the interview, but claimed to just be friends.

Chaeri
< Lachlan X Yeri >
Being under the same Entertainment company, the two often saw each other. In an interview, Lachlan explained that he had quite a close friendship with Yeri and she had even been introduced to his grandparents. This sparked dating rumours and the two were caught glancing at each other with sweet smiles whenever they were in the same room. Though, the two had denied all claims, some fans definitely believe that there's something there.

Chanyeon
< Lachlan X Do-Yeon >
This ship was started after So-mi, Do-Yeon's member, accidentally spilled that the older girl had a crush on Lachlan during a vlive. Do-yeon then confessed to having the 19 year old as her lockscreen. Fans went wild and Lachlan was soon notified of the crush, being his 'friendly' aka flirty self, he asked her out for dinner. The two hadn't confirmed whether they were dating or not, but most fans believed them to be.