❮ SO FORGETFUL ❯

So, this is a sneak peek of my new member so let's hope you guys like him 💓 This will be a later chapter in the new book, but you guys get to see it now because I wanted to introduce him instead of leaving you in the dark — though you will have to wait to find out which group he is in.

ALSO I KNOW I LITERALLY JUST UPDATED BUT I JUST COULDN'T HOLD THIS BACK I AM FAR TOO EXCITED!
__
"Don't make me punch you in the throat, Charles," grumbled Chaehyun through the phone as soon as he picked up the older boys call.

Cheolmin grinned at the tired, raspy tone to Chaehyun's voice. "First, that's Hyung to you and I didn't do anything but threaten me again, it's cute to hear you act all tough when we both know you cried in my arms when Yeri said she found your brother more attractive than you."

On the other side of the line, Chaehyun's mouth parted and he pulled the phone from his ear and stared at it for a second before positioning it against his ear once again.

Cheolmin and Chaehyun had been friends for a while, they were extremely close and Cheolmin had become one of the few people - aside from his members - that Chaehyun trusted with everything.

"I did not cry! But you have to admit, she's in way over her head with that one. We all know that I'm more attractive than Daeyoon. She just needs glasses to help her see it!" Cheolmin raised an eyebrow at the sudden change of tone.

"She'll need more than just glasses to find your attractiveness." Once again, Chaehyun's mouth dropped open in shock and he scowled.

"You know, I always preferred your brother."

Cheolmin grinned. "That's so adorable that you think I care."

Cheolmin and Chaehyun were known for their arguments. They were the two friends that never got along but were still best friends. Yeah, the awkward, irritating friendship that confuses everybody, making you ask 'are they gonna hug or start to throw some punches?' You know? No? Okay.

"So why are you calling me so late? I'm tired and your voice is angering me," Chaehyun asked, tone blunt and dull.

Cheolmin opened his mouth to reply with his reasons when his mind went blank, leaving him staring at his wall with his mouth open and eyes empty. He blinked rapidly before shaking his head to see if the thought would magically reappear.

It didn't.

"Oi answer me," the familiar British accent called into the phone, no longer using Korean.

"I-I forgot."

"You forgot? Seriously?" Chaehyun's voice was deep and unamused as Cheolmin burst into laughter, he nodded his head.

"I really forgot!"

"You're an idiot, goodnight Charlie." Chaehyun smirked, purposely living off the word 'Hyung'.

"Yah! Call me Hyu—Oh you did not just hang up on me you piece of toxic waste. I know where you live, I'll take Chenle!" The beeping met his ears and Cheolmin threw his phone down beside him and shook his head.

The disrespect.

_________________
I am so excited for the new book! Honestly, I'm getting so impatient.

Thank you for the support!

This was not proofread.

You are appreciated 💓

- Blue x