♡ Lachhyun Date ♡

"Jaehyun Hyung is making me take him on a date." Was the first thing that was said as soon as the camera turned on. The day was valentine's day but also Jaehyun's birthday and so, the pair decided to film a video for NCTDaily of Lachlan taking Jaehyun out on a birthday/valentine's day date. "I was forced into this against my will, he was all like 'oh, you never spend enough time with me, so take me on a date for valentines day. It's my birthday you have to pay.' He got Taeyong Hyung in on it and now I am paying for a date that I don't even want to be on. But Hi, hope you're all well." 

Jaehyun smiled at the camera innocently after the morbid explanation from the younger member. His tone was dull and his face was blank. "Alright..." Jaehyun started shaking his head slightly. "Happy Valentine's day everybody, i hope you're having a good day and if you're not and you're single and bitter like Chaehyun then he's starting a club that you can join where you all sit and enjoy hating the day together." 

"I don't hate the day, I just hate you." Jaehyun gasped and Chaehyun smiled, grabbing the camera and turning it to face him. "I kid, I kid. I don't hate him. Happy Birthday but you legit sounded so whiny when you were begging me to take you out for your Birthday. You sounded like a partner who was sick of me not putting the effort in and paying attention to you." The pair laughed at the comparison as the waitress sauntered over to the pair.

The staff had already informed the restaurant of Jaehyun's birthday before the two set off and they were actually preparing a surprise cake. The girl grinned at the two boys and just like everyone else, her eyes trailed up and down their bodies, very obviously checking them out as both of them glanced at the menu, trying hard not to laugh at her obvious attraction towards them. Chaehyun delivered his order with a charming smile before leaning back into the chair, he glanced at the camera and did a subtle peace sign, a little shy so since there were people watching them. 

After the waitress walked away, Lachlan ran his hands through his hair. "Do i really have to pay for your meal?" He complained with a sigh. SM had paid for the cake, but Lachlan agreed to pay for Jaehyun's meal as his birthday present but since it was Chaehyun, he just liked to complain in general to annoy everybody. 

"Yes, you're my date and it's my birthday." 

Chaehyun playfully rolled his eyes and turned to the camera, a few staff members had followed the pair to make sure everything went smoothly but to also keep an eye on Chaehyun. "He dragged me out of bed...actually, let me rephrase. He dragged his injured friend out of bed, forced me on a date and then is making me pay for it. Can you believe him?" Chaehyun scoffed and leaned back in his seat grinning. 

Jaehyun chuckled, "I paid for your meal on your birthday." 

That was true. 

"Shh, it's not about me," Chaehyun reached over and pressed his pointer finger against Jaehyun's lips, however, the elder stuck his tongue out and licked Chaehyun's finger causing him to jump back with a dramatic scream. Most people turned to look at the two and Jaehyun's cheeks turned pink. Chaehyun smiled at the people looking and began to laugh quietly, resting his head against the table. 

The staff turned to Jaehyun and mouthed, "is he drunk?" To which Jaehyun shook his head with a grin. 

With everything going on behind the scenes, the accident, his anxiety acting up and Dahyun moving on, seeing him energetic and well, happy wasn't a regular occurrence. Maybe he was doing it to make Jaehyun smile on his birthday or maybe he was feeling positive, either way, the staff and Jaehyun watched with smiles. The entire group had plans for a meal later that night as a Valentines/Birthday celebration and Jaehyun could only hope that the positivity would last.

And so did Chaehyun. 

_______

I'm so sorry for how bad this turned out, I was super distracted whilst writing it. 

HAPPY VALENTINES! Remember, it doesn't have to be about showing love to a significant other, but family too. It's a day of love and that includes family and friends ♡

NOT PROOFREAD, THERE ARE PROBABLY MISTAKES

Thank you for your support 💜