♡ Ships ♡

Chaekook
< Jungkook X Lachlan >
Jungkook and Lachlan are often together at award shows. The two are seen engaging in conversations and more often than not, laughing with each other. Fans began to ship it due to the fact they began to pick up on that the two always hug as a way of greeting but also to congratulate one another. The two are very close friends.

Chaeyeom
< Yugyeom X Lachlan >
Being extremely close in age, these two found it easier to click. Fans began to ship this after Yugyeom began posting just random pictures/videos of the two hanging out on his Instagram. After his members, Yugyeom stated that Lachlan would probably be the one he's close to.

Lachhun
< Lachlan X Sehun >
On multiple occasions, Sehun had been found singing one of Lachlan's songs and mimicking the dance. However, fans only truly began to ship Lachhun when Sehun and Lachlan was found sitting together at a show and Sehun began to mimicked one of Lachlan's songs, laughing the younger male jokingly pushed Sehun.

Jacklan
< Jackson X Lachlan >
This is the most romantic ship you will ever find. The two often like to tease fans by joking holding hands when they walk together and Lachlan once kissed Jackson's cheek just to get a reaction. There was once a video which went viral or Lachlan standing behind Jackson, holding his waist whilst they recreated the titanic scene.