❖ The Explorer ❖

I am obsessed with reading AUs and even more so with writing them, I just love them so much which is why i wanna start doing more with Chaehyun. So yeah, I really hope you liked this. I spent hours on it and have had to take so many breaks because of how tired I got.

It will be a long one.

____________

YOUTUBER//EXPLORER AU

I did a Baekhyun AU on my Tumblr similar to this so that kinda gave me the inspiration as well as watching way too much Sam and Colby.

Extremely Long Chapter ahead with some strong language because it's me, i have a potty mouth even when i type.

____________

Kim Chaehyun; 7

Kim Chaehyun; 7.5 million subscribers and best known for his exploring video with his friends, otherwise known as 'Lachlan' on his Youtube account. He explores the world with a group of his friends, documenting the history of many buildings left to rot, exploring the depths of even the most dangerous of places. The amount of times he's had to run from the police is far too many to count and it's a shock that half of the time he only gets off with a warning, he's a very good talker somehow.

"So tell me why, out of all of the abandoned places in Korea - which are many may i add- did you think it was the best idea to choose one that was hidden by a fucking forest and was about a 40 minute walk away where there are rats, mud and anything else that I can complain about," groaned Xiaojun, clutching his camera tightly in his hands, the hoodie tied around his waist as the sweat trickled down his body, the breeze caused goosebumps to rise on his arms but he was grateful for the cold air.

Chaehyun shrugged. "They requested it, blame my viewers not me." He lifted his camera to face Xiaojun who sent a cold glare to the camera and Chaehyun's breathy chuckle could be heard as he panned the camera back to himself. "Well, the next time you see me maybe when we get to the building or if something funny happens like...I don't know maybe Mark gets pushed into the mud. We'll see! See you soon!"

The group kept walking for five minutes until Hendery cursed under his breath after catching sight of the puddle in front of them. Every single one of them moved as far away from Chaehyun as they possibly could, but what they didn't realize is that Chaehyun and Lucas had already hatched a plan without having to even talk about it. The second they got closer, Chaehyun pulled out the camera and Lucas pushed Mark straight into the puddle causing the surrounding boys to jump back and let out a chorus of 'oohs'.

Mark was wearing shorts thankfully and only his shoes and socks got wet. Chaehyun bent over laughing with the camera still rolling as Mark let out a string of curses. He kicked his shoe towards Lucas causing some water to flick on him and then doing the same to Chaehyun who let a high pitched 'whoop' as he jumped back to avoid the water from hitting him.

"Hey! Expensive camera in hand."

Mark glared at him. "My feet and shoes are wet, I couldn't give less of a flying duck! and yes I intended to say duck because unlike you boys, I will actually still get your video monetized because im still a good friend. Now, let's just get this damn video over with so I can go home and sleep--how did you both know there was going to be a puddle?"