☁︎ KPop Updates ☁︎

LACHLAN STILL IN LOVE?
After weeks of speculation, NCT's very own Lachlan speaks out about the rumours reguarding his current relationship status and much to many fans relief, he is single! In a very long Instagram post, published on his very own account, Lachlan went into detail on the mystery girl claiming that he wasn't officially in a relationship 'but there was something there', basically, the two never made things official, but that's not all he said. The idol then went onto say: 'My feelings for Dahyun haven't yet fully faded and I am still learning to move on from the past and a relationship wouldn't be fair if I still have these feelings'. It was confirmed back in April that the NCT member had previously been in a relationship with Twice's Kim Dahyun. It was never announced just how long they were together but we are certain that it was long enough to hurt the two greatly and we hope they are both well and have managed to maintain a friendship. Well, that's all the updates we have for you today, but feel free tweet us at @Kpopupdatesofficial with your thoughts on the entire situation. Do you think Lachlan and Dahyun will get back together? And what do you think of the mystery girl?