○ How NCT love Lachlan: quotes ○

* JUST NCT 127 and U. Nct dream will be separate because there is too many and I'm tired 😊.*
_____________
"These aren't just my members, they're my brothers. There's a lot of us, but I'd crawl to the ends of the earth just to make them happy if need be. They may be annoying but I love every one of them. Even Jeno who is slowly testing my patience by poking my side right now."
- Lachlan 2018.
_____________
Taeil

"Lachlan is closed off. He doesn't like to show emotions and that's what brought everyone to believing that he's cold, but as he's grown and gotten more comfortable we've seen his chill yet energetic personality. I love him."
_____________
Johnny
"Lachlan doesn't like to get attached and it took him some time to finally be able to get close to us. The first person he truly let in was Taeyong and then me. After that, he grew more comfortable and I don't think my heart has ached for anyone as much as him. He's a fluff ball once you get to know him. He's a blessing."
_____________
Taeyong
"People tend to judge Lachlan on the way he puts himself out there in interviews. He's quiet and often looks quite intimidating, he tries to be but he's not. He's like a kitten trying to be a lion. Anyway, off topic, he first opened up to me a few months after warming up the idea of letting us in. I think maybe because I was the one to always check up on him, he found me the easiest person to talk to. He the real deal. Lots of love for him."
_____________
Yuta
"All I have to say...his future wife is hella lucky. He has a nice body, amazing heart and an even better something else 😉Anyway. He may be a cold piece of crap when he wants to, but he has the softest heart. I want to squeeze his cheeks. Protect him. Thank you. Goodbye."
_____________
Kun
"He's the best person to go to if you need a shoulder to cry on. He's awkward, but can give a good hug. Though he's not very open with his feelings, he would be happy to sit there and just let you lay out your problems on him and despite feeling awkward and having no idea what to do, it somehow works out because he always comes up with the right words to say and the best solutions. He's the person I go to quite often when I'm in need of help and he's easy to talk to."
_____________
Doyoung
"Lachlan for certain is the type of friend everybody needs. He's not my friend though, he's my brother. I've seen the way he treats his younger siblings and it reflects on the way he treats us. He just has this brotherly vibe to him and you just wanna grab him and pull him into a hug. He's the only person that will not know what to say but somehow end up giving a perfect response. He's crazy yet serious at the same time and I kinda just want to be him."
_____________
Ten.
"Don't get on his bad side and you're good. He's been through a lot in his life and suffers. He's there for us when we need him. He will push any problems aside just to help us with anything. He's got a heart of gold and needs to be cherished because he's a real sweetheart . I love him with all my heart."
_____________
Jaehyun
"Lachlan is hard to understand, like even I don't understand him, but it's good because his personality is so unique and just mysterious and he smells good. He's the sweetest person and will drop anything just to see somebody smile. He has a 'bad boy' vibe to him because of the way he tends to act, yet other times can act like the cutest five year old on earth with a intense obsession with Harry Potter. He's one of a kind and I can't imagine my life without him in it."
_____________
Winwin
"Lachlan has made me smile even when I had tears rolling down my cheeks. He wiped away my sadness and filled me with happiness, because that's what he's best at. He knows how to cope with pain and knows all the right ways to get somebody to feel at ease. If I need time, he'll give me it. He won't pester me. If I just need a hug, he's waiting with open arms. He's a pain in the butt sometimes but we all are. There's nobody like Lachlan."
_____________
Jungwoo
"We get along so well. We just bounce off each other and he's easy to keep a conversation with. One thing I love about Lachlan that he's straight up. If he has a problem with you or something you said, he'll say it straight out which is ironic since he can't do that with his feelings. Lachlan won't allow anyone to talk bad about the people he cares about, including everyone who has supported him from day one. He's a confrontational person and loves drama but that's what makes him, Kim Chaehyun. He's simple but the best kind of person.
_____________
Lucas
"He knows how to surprise you. One second he will be all dull and serious and the next he's jumping on you, screaming something about chicken. He doesn't snore and is actually rather clean with his things, so I guess that's one thing to look forward to if you are looking to marry him in the future. Though, I bet half the people who want to marry him don't care about that and probably just want him in their arms snoring or not and if that's the case then get a type! Lachlan is annoyingly cool and I love him. Notice me Lachlan!"
_____________
Mark
"Lachlan hyung is always there for me. I tend to work a lot and he always takes care of me when I overwork. If I'm having trouble with a particular move, he'll clear his own schedule just to help me out. He's my best friend and my brother and I really do hope that the younger ones look at me the way I look at him."