➳ VANISHED ➳

7:15 AM on the dot, SM entertainment made a phone call to the police department.

"Hi, I would like to report a missing person."

It had been two days since Chaehyun was last seen by anybody. One second he was laughing in the car with his friends and then the next he had gone completely off of the radar. It wasn't like him to disappear without a trace, especially with all the things going on with his grandfather's health. He wouldn't do this to his family, leaving the management, boys and family to assume that he hadn't run away but had been taken. Chaehyun had run away many times as an early teenager, but never for over 6 hours. He usually got bored and decided that his adventures were over and he had never done it whilst his family needed him most.

The media had caught onto the fact that he was absent at the concert just the night prior, but what they didn't know was that Chaehyun was due to perform before he completely vanished. Everybody had tried to call him only for it to go straight to voicemail. Management had been out looking for him, but he was nowhere to be found. Hanra had walked and walked and walked and still couldn't find him. It was like he had just dissolved into the air. The strange thing is, Chaehyun left Eleven behind. If he was going to run, he would've left a note and he would have taken his dog with him.

"When was the last time you saw him?" Quizzed the officer.

"Two days ago. Around 12 in the afternoon was the last time we saw him," Johnny answered nervously.

"And what was he wearing at this time?"

"A pair of black Adidas track pants, a black Vans hoodie and some black converse. He often walks around with his hood up, this is what he looks like, he's quite well known around as we're part of an idol group," explained Taeyong, turning his phone to give the police officer a look. The lady who was writing down the information lifted her head and glanced at the photo before nodding and turning back to her pad as the man examined the picture of the missing idol.

"So, we spoke with your management who claimed that they hadn't seen him since the day before he went missing, is that correct?" The boys nodded. "Okay, well we will put out the information in case somebody has seen him since as you said, you're idols it should be a little bit easier since many people know him. We will keep in touch." And with that, the officers left the building leaving the boys seated in silence.

Chenle was the first to break the silence. "What if something happened to him?" The second youngest's voice cracked and Jaehyun wrapped his arm around him and pulled him against his chest and ran his hands through the blonde hair. Everybody was worried.

"He'll be okay, he's a strong guy. He knows how to handle himself. Let's just hope he gets home safely soon," Johnny assured.

Chenle only nodded.

Wherever he was, the group could only prey that he would return in the same way that he left. Unharmed.

-
A/n: Excuse the horrid photoshop 😂 I was half asleep when doing it.
-
KUPDATES.

KIM CHAEHYUN MISSING? In the early hours of this morning, we reported that NCT's Lachlan May be taking a small hiatus due to the issues regarding his health and his grandfather, though just an hour ago, The Seoul police department put out a statem...

In the early hours of this morning, we reported that NCT's Lachlan May be taking a small hiatus due to the issues regarding his health and his grandfather, though just an hour ago, The Seoul police department put out a statement stating that the Idol hadn't been seen since 12 PM, two days ago. The police have labelled him as a missing person.

Just 25 Minutes Ago, SM put out a statement confirming the case asking for fans and anyone who had see him to please contact them immediately. It's said that tonight's concert will still go on as planned with the absence of their missing member.

Here's a quote from the SM statement: 'As of two days ago, Kim Chaehyun disappeared and has not been seen yet. He was wearing black Adidas track pants, a black Vans hoodie and a pair of black converse. We are extremely worried and are doing everything to get him back alongside the police. If you have seen him of if you do see him, please contact the number below to get him home safe.'

After the news broke, fans bombarded twitter, begging for information on their missing idol, some sending condolences to the family and members and others doing spreading information to help find him.

'Chaehyun or if you're with him...please just let someone know that he's safe. Please! His family are going through such a tough time, the group, company, his friends, fans! Please! #ComehomeChaehyun'
- Twitter user.

'Okay so he was last seen in a Vans hoodie and the joggers he wears often! Come on guys! We need your help to get him home! #Comehomechaehyun.'

'Black Vans Hoodie. Black Track Pants. Black Converse, he has black hair and his hood up often. Please, if you see him I will leave the link for you to contact.'

We will update you as more information unravels. As of now, this is all we have but we hope he gets home safe and our hearts are with his family, friends, members, staff members and colleagues.

Tweet us @KUPDATES if you have any information or contact the number below.
____________

I have slept all day, then I started to write this and I have been writing it for four hours, and I still feel like it's terrible.

I have no idea how police  questioning goes so if it's vague then that's why. ALSO PAY NO MIND TO THE PHOTOSHOP I WANTED TO GIVE IT A GO.

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for your support.

You are appreciated 💓

- Blue x