I twisted my mouth to the side, weighing my options. Shaking my head, I would rather be in bed , reading a book. "Ronnie will probably go but I'm staying my ass home"

    Brent let out a loud sigh, shoveling around. He then pulled some money out his pockets, putting it in the camera. "I'll pay you two hundred if you come to the party and play bartender for the night". He smirked moving the money around, throwing it in the air.

  •••

         City Girls plays through the speaker and wrap a few lyrics, preparing the next order

         City Girls plays through the speaker and wrap a few lyrics, preparing the next order. I'm only attending because of the payment I'll be receiving afterwards, so I'm keeping up my end of the deal. "I have a watermelon margarita".

       The light flashed around, blinding me, every now and than. It made people notice to new lace, I recently purchased. Moving my hips to the music, a threw a soda can to the next guy in line. Squinting my eyes, I could see Ronnie coming from a distance. Sending her a small smile, I gave her a side hug. "Okay, I see you making this money for the night. Your nerdy ass usually be at home"

     "Yup. Surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying myself" I admitted, sipping on the bottle of water next to me.

      I had a few drinks but I knew my limits. Nathan and I came together, I know for a fact that he was getting wasted. Every where we go, I'm usually the designated driver because he doesn't know his limits. "Have you seen Julian by chance. I've been looking for him all night"

     Rolling my eyes, my smile turned into a frown. We couldn't have one simple conversation without her bringing him up and it irritated me. It probably wouldn't annoy me that much if they were actually together. "Ronnie, maybe he's with his girlfriend. We can never have a conversation without you turning it into him" I ranted , cleaning up the area a little. "That shit is mad annoying"

    Ronnie scoffed. "You know how bad I'm crushing on him, don't act brand new. Your just mad" she slurred, enlightening me that she was under in the influence.

    Waving her off, I stepped out the kitchen, sending Brent a quick text message. "I love you, so Imma hold off on hurting your feelings"

      Brent grabbed the microphone from the DJ, clearing his throat. "Quick PSA. MY GREAT FRIEND NAT IS TAKING A BREAK SO DONT BRING YALL NASTY ASSES TOWARDS MY KITCHEN, ITS CLOSED FOR THIRTY MINUTES" he paused looking at the crowd's faces. "HELLLOOOO DO YALL UNDERSTAND A REAL NIGGA" he shouted into the mic, earning random shouts from the audience.

    I laughed, heading out the back door, where his enormous pool was. The night lights around the pool were lit, due to the sun setting. Sitting on one of the many beach chairs, I sat back watching the night sky, the stars were glistening beautifully.

         Leaning back, getting comfortable, I smoked the grape flavored vape in my hand

         Leaning back, getting comfortable, I smoked the grape flavored vape in my hand. Sighing in relief, I felt the cool air blowing over me. Standing up, I stripped out my clothes, revealing my two piece under it. Every time I went over Brent's house, I always had intentions on taking a dip in the pool. It's many perks to having a semi- rich friends.

      Hearing some rumbling under the water, I jumped back seeing a head fly up, gasping for air. The tattoos arms covered his face but I recognized him from past events, Julian. I poured a little upset that I wasn't the only one outside anymore. Out of all the people in the world, it just had to be his head popping out the pool, great. "Your the famous Nat, I've been meaning to ask you something"

     I scrunched up my face in annoyance. "First of all, my name is Natalie. Only close friends call me Nat. Secondly, I'm not taking you seriously when you look like a creep, poking your head out the water"

      Climbing out the water, he muttered something under his breath. "This isn't gonna be easy". Turning around, he smirked, rubbing the excess water drops from his face. The water dripping down his tattoos made them glisten , I forced myself to look away.

        Seeing that I wasn't the only one sneaking peeks, I smirked

        Seeing that I wasn't the only one sneaking peeks, I smirked. "My eyes are up here baby boy" I said, snapping my fingers in his face.

       Julian's  eyes met mine again, his lips turning into a smirk. Something I noticed he would do, finding it as charm. Putting his hand on my shoulder, he licked his lips, letting out a chuckle.  I shrugged him off, pushing him away, letting him slip back into the water. "Could you ask me whatever instead of acting like we're in some sex scene"

    "You will be tutoring me for the next month." He finally let out, in a sinister tone. I looked around the room, trying to figure out if he was talking to the ghost behind me. Moving his hands through his curly hair, he laughed at my reaction. "Fix your face because you have no choice"

     "Ummm yes the fuck, I do. You got some nerve talking to me like I'm your fucking child" I snapped , pissed that he would even talk to me like that. "For someone who's on the verge of failing a class, the least you can do is ask someone a little nicer then that. Find someone less to tutor, your dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck, long face ass"

       "I don't need your help anyways" Julian shrugged and I angrily walked back inside the party.