◎ Baby Sister ◎

Warning; kinda suggestive but like not really? Idk 😐

"Hey I have a day off and game to vis-OH WOW."

Two squeals sounded from the room as Chaehyun dropped his hand from the door frame and stared at the pair in shock. His baby sister on top of a boy...lips locked. Chaehyun didn't know whether to cry or K.O the dude.

"It's not what it looks like!" Hanra rushes out holding her hands out in front of her as if to stop her older brother from taking any further steps in the room. "We were just doing homework."

"What were you learning about? This some kind of science experiment to see how long you can hold your breath? Or better yet, how long it would take for you to suck his face clean? Oh! Are you learning about the history of the lip balm on his lips? What the hell do you mean 'you were doing homework'?"

The boy seemed to be either starstuck or terrified, he hadn't decided yet but he knew if he didn't try to make a break for it he'd probably have his head smashed into his wall. So he grabbed his things and rushed straight past a frozen Chaehyun. Once he heard the front door slam closed, Chaehyun dropped his hands with a blank expression.

"Oh thanks a lot! You scared off my boyfriend."

"He's not your boyfriend."

"You can't just—"

"Shh child. He's not your boyfriend, you aren't allowed to date till you're dead. He's not your boyfriend, he's a boy that wants your lips and not the ones on your face."

Hanra's mouth dropped open. "You are unbelievable! You're implying that he's using me for sex?!"

"No. I'm not implying anything." Chaehyun folded his arms. "I'm flat out telling you that he only wants you for sex. He's 15, his hormones are through the roof."

Hanra looked down at her hands and bit her lip. "He's 17."

"Sorry I didn't hear you?" Chaehyun took a step closer with squinted eyes as if that would help him hear her better.

Hanra let out an exasperated sigh and flopped down on her bed. Chaehyun understood what it was like to be fifteen, he had gone off the rails at fifteen. She was almost sixteen, she came from a messed up family and was transitioning. If there's one thing Chaehyun didn't want, it was for her to turn into him. And even though she was only doing what teenagers do, he was worried.

As a guy, Chaehyun knew the intentions. He could've gotten it all wrong, but as an older brother it was his job to protect his baby sister and he took that job seriously. At her age, Chaehyun had already gone further with a girl. He'd already gotten addicted to cigarettes and he'd already gone down the wrong path. Thankfully, he was given that opportunity to change his life and he did.

But he didn't want to watch his sister go down that path. This wasn't just about her making out with a boy, he knew her attitude was slowly changing. He'd seen her grades decrease and he'd seen the type of people she was spending time with. And he wasn't about to let it continue.

"He's 17."

Chaehyun nodded. He had a hunch. There's no way in hell a guy looking that built was 15.

"Now what are you doing with a seventeen year old? Hmm?" Chaehyun bumped his shoulder against hers and she sighed.

"He gave me attention, I guess."

"Attention seeker," Chaehyun jokes earring a slap in the arm from his younger sister. "Where's my Rara gone? Hmm? Where's the little girl that just wanted her big brothers around and hated the idea of a boyfriend? Where did she go?"

"She grew up."

"She's growing up. You're not fully grown yet, Mini Me. You're getting involved with the wrong people and you know you are. You know you aren't supposed to be hanging around with that type of crowd. It's dangerous."

"You did..."

"And look at where it got me. I was unhappy. Depressed. I'm still suffering mentally. I had gran and grandad worried every night. You saw how hurt they was. You saw how hurt Daeyoon was. It hurt you to see me in such a way. Didn't it?"

Hanra nodded.

"So why do you want to end up like that if you know how much it hurts the people around you?"

She shrugged. "I don't know...guess I was just hoping it would bring you home."

Chaehyun sighed. Hanra hated the fact that he was an idol. She absolutely despised it. But deep down she was happy for him, she just wanted everything to be the way they used to be. When Chaehyun was around all the time and Lachlan was just the name his mum used to call him.

"I'm always here." He kissed her head. "You have a phone. Use it when you need me."

"Do you promise?"

Chaehyun cupped her cheeks and pressed a firm kiss to her forehead. "You come first. I promise."

And that promise he intended to keep.

_________
Don't really know where I was going with this? I just kinda wanted to update. So, if it doesn't make sense and it's awful then I apologise.
I had to end it quickly because my fingers kept cramping.

Anyway yes, thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed. This wasn't proofread.

You are appreciated 💚

- Blue x