"Dont Push me away"

(Betty P.O.V)
This is really getting weird. From the past few weeks, Jug is acting really strange. He doesn't reply my text, always have an excuse to cancel our dates and never answer calls in first rings. I am really getting worried about him though. What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he have found someone way better than me?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realised that Veronica was sitting next to me and starring at me.
“What” I asked. “What was you thinking about B?”she asked and took a sip of her coffee. “Nothing just about... Jug” I sighed at last. “Betty, believe me or not but it is true that he doesn't deserve you. He doesn't give you time for God sake. What kind of boyfriend is he! ” She said with an angry face. I was now angry on her like he is still my boyfriend and I don't like when someone shit talk about him in front of me. “Don't say that. I love him and he loves me. ” I say in a loud tone that caught everyone's attention at me. “You know what I am gonna go talk to him right now. ” With that I left the school and made my way to southside park. I knocked on his door but there was no response.

“JUG ITS ME BETTY. PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR. ” I yelled banging my palm on door slightly.

“Coming” He said. I also head some sobbing. Right then he opened the door and there he was with his messy hair, without his beanie on and had red puffy eyes. He looked like he was crying for hours.

“Hey Juggie are you okay? ”
He didn't said anything but moved from the doorway so I could get inside. He sat on the couch and I also followed him and sat next to him.

“What are you doing here. Shouldn't you be at school right now? ” He said rubbing his left eye.

“I was worried about you and also you have been avoiding me from weeks so I thought I should talk about it. But seeing you like that I want to know what's happening to you Jug? ”  I said cupping his face.

He dropped my hands and stood next to window. I turned him around so I could see his eyes, they were watery.

Don't push me away,  Jug”

He sighed and grabbed my hand and took me to the couch.

“ Firstly, I am sorry Betty for treating you like that. I know I haven't payed attention to you since weeks because... Of J-Jellybean.”

“What about her? ” I asked.

“It's about 2 weeks ago,  Jelly was returning home w-when she had an a-accident. A c-car h-hit her. She was serious and then... She d-died” He said almost crying.

I threw my arms around him and brought him in my embrace and let him cry because I know how much he loved her.

About ten minutes later, He looked at me and gave a small sweet kiss on my lips.

“I am sorry. ” he said.

“No I'm sorry i should have came early.” I said cupping his face.

“So what you thought I was cheating on you?” He asked and laughed a little.

I softly hit his chest and buried my face in my hands. He took my hands away from my face and kissed them.

“I love you and thankyou for coming”

“I love you too”

...........................................................................

So that was my first One shot!
I hope you people out there liked it.❤