LET'S SETTLE DOWN

Start from the beginning

Gray smiled and left the guild.

#

As Gray went towards his apartment, his mind drifted to the gift which he brought for his Juvia.

He has been thinking for few months to level up their relationship further.

All these years of knowing each other and 3 years of dating made him realise that Juvia is the woman of his life with whom life is worth to spend for the rest of his years.

Seeing his friends settling down into family business made Gray to take this wonderful decision.

"Tonight, I'm going to propose her and make her mine forever."

Gray smiled fondly remembering his girl's smile.

Gray reached his apartment and opened the door only to be greeted by his girlfriend's hug.

"Gray-sama, welcome back. Juvia missed you."

She smiled brightly.

Gray threw his backpack and hugged her back tightly,

"Even Gray missed his Juvia-sama very much."

Juvia couldn't control the blush whenever Gray called her with '-sama' suffix.

After spending sometime in each other's arms. Gray leaned forward to capture his girl's plumpy lips which he missed.

Juvia deepened the kiss by tilting her head to left side giving Gray the indication to take the action further.

Gray licked her lower lips asking  permission to enter her warm mouth.

Juvia slowly opened her mouth to let his tongue explore her warm cavern deeply which she missed.

Both of their tongue fought the dance of dominance which at the end was won by Gray as usual.

Slowly they broke their long, passionate kiss to catch some air,

"Wow Juvia, you never fell to amaze me. I love you, princess."

Gray kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

"Gray-sama, come let's have dinner. I made your favourite dish before it gets cold."

Juvia tip-toed to snack her arms around his neck.

"Juvia, dinner can wait. What if I want to eat my dessert first?"

Gray smirked and winked at her.

Juvia blushed and understood the double meaning behind his demand but she pushed him towards the bathroom,

"Gray-sama, Juvia doesn't think she has arranged any dessert. Go freshen up and let's eat dinner.."

"Liar, you understood the meaning behind my words. Now let me…"

Juvia closed the bathroom doors and giggled.

After eating the dinner, Juvia and Gray spent hours of passionate, intense session of love making.

Juvia laid her head on Gray's chest to hear her beloved's heart beat while he wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer and kissed her forehead.

"Juvia, I missed you very much."

Juvia kissed his heart region and lifted her head to meet his eyes which regained its normalcy.

"Juvia knows Gray-sama. Even she missed you."

Gray thought this was the perfect opportunity to bring up the topic.