Caught On the Fly

Start from the beginning

           “Lou! Are you almost done on the toilet? We have to haul ass!” Harry called up.

           “Yeah, come on Louiey!” a girl’s voice giggled that sent shivers running along my skin.

           “I'm hurrying!” he shouted back then looked at me. “Hey, don’t worry about her, the crew only wants Jasmine around now for an image.”

           “Jasmine?”

           “I’ll explain later. I wish you could come down to the station with us.” he looked into my eyes pleadingly.

           “Hey, I’ll watch it. Good luck.” I tried my best to smile. I didn’t even know what show they would be on.

           “Thanks,” he bent down and kissed my lips softly. Before I knew what was happening he winked and walked away. I stood there stunned until I felt the milk dripping through the box and went back into the room. I took a picture of the dripping box and sent the picture message to Louis. He must have changed his name in my phone while I was sleeping. I wondered if he fell asleep on the sofa with me.

To: The Lou Sex God

Nice new name ;) look what you left me with!

           I waited for a few moments and my phone started vibrating with his reply.

From: The Lou Sex God

No prob babe. I left u with something else 2… :*

            I rolled my eyes and replied.

To: The Lou Sex God

Cooties? I hope it wasn’t cooties? Or was it Aids? Lou, did u get me knocked up?!!

           My phone instantly vibrated but it wasn’t a text from Louis.

From: Lissy :)

Are u preggers?! Lou says he gave ‘Riley’ his love child. Come on Magnolia Riley Richards. And how does he know you’re here? WAT!

To: Lissy :)

Yea he knows I'm here, no I'm not preggo but tell ‘Lin’ and Zayn they need spoons. Boxes suck for holding milk and so do forks! :P

           I imagined her reading that and laughing, the whole car probably wondered what was so funny but I didn’t care. I waited a minute and changed Louis’s name. No one replied. I texted back my mom and brother. Still no reply. I decided to do some channel surfing and finally found a morning talk show that said “One Direction! Live performance and interview! Stay tuned.” scrolling across the bottom in giant blue letters. Looks like I found the channel. I went downstairs to dispose of the leaking box and grab some popcorn and coke. It was 8 in the morning but tis always popcorn time!

           “Please help me welcome, from right here in the UK… It’s One Direction!” the interviewer said as I came into the room. The camera panned around to see the boys walking on stage with fake smiles plastered on their faces. They showed the audience made up of teenage screaming girls who were all, well, screaming.

           “Hello,” Harry said smiling at the interviewer.

           “Hi,” Zayn said in exactly the same tone. Wow, I thought, if the world loved them for these plastered Ken dolls then I’d love to see their reaction to the real them.