Crash and Burn

Louis POV

            We all sat in silence during the car ride back to the hotel. After seeing Maggie outside of Nandos Harry had barely looked at me, let alone spoken. I gave the lads her number, knowing they would take it from my phone either way; they all texted her with mischievous grins on their faces. I looked over at Harry and he was bruiting alone in his seat.

            “You alright there Hazza?” I asked. Normally he would lighten up at one of his nicknames, apparently not tonight.

            “You know you didn’t have to flirt with her right in front of everyone.” He snapped at me. I looked at him in shock, for the flirt of the group he sure was taking this seriously.

            “I don’t like her that way mate we just get on really well.” I explained truthfully. I mean I had only met her one other time, how could I have developed feelings for her in such a short amount of time?

            “Okay” he said looking down at his phone again, probably to see if she had texted him back yet. At that moment all of our phones chimed in unison. I looked down at my own.

            From Maggie: why didn’t you tell me you guys were One Direction!?! My friend went absolutely mental when she found out!

            I looked up and saw that she had sent that to all the lads, I laughed, normally when girls met us they knew who we were right away. I didn’t think she was a fangirl but I honestly expected her to recognize us when we were all together. I wondered how she figured it out. I quickly typed back seeing most of the others doing the same.

To Maggie: Sorry Love, thought u would figure it out though :) Tell your friend I say hey

I could imagine her response to having One Direction text message her mobile. It had been two years since Uncle Si had put us together and we still weren’t used to the screaming girls or having people know us by name wherever we went. My phone chimed again and I decided after this I would change her ringtone so I would know when she texted me compared to Paul; they had the same ringtone now, oops.

From Maggie: Thanks, he screamed. I guess I forgive you. The lady I'm staying with, her daughter has posters of y’all covering her room. It was kinda a giveaway :)

He, I thought. Huh well we did love our boy fans as well. I scrolled through my ringtones and chose the first song we danced when I met her: Lady Gaga’s, Born This Way; seemed appropriate. We arrived at the hotel and raced out. It was still fairly early so we decided to go grab an ice cream. Harry had seemed to lighten up a bit. He was back to his cheeky self but he wasn’t flirting with the girl taking our orders, or the group of girls that walked by. I couldn’t blame him though; Maggie was beautiful, not like supermodel beauty but natural beauty. She didn’t seem like she was wearing makeup and wasn’t wearing designer labels. Huh maybe he was seeing something I wasn’t. I doubted that though, even though I’d only met her once, I could tell she was special.

Maggie POV

Settle down with me 
Cover me up 
Cuddle me in 
Lie down with me 
Hold me in your arms 

Your heart's against my chest 
Lips pressed to my neck 
I've fallen for your eyes 
But they don't know me yet 

And the feeling I forget 
I'm in love now 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 
Fallen in love 
Fallen in love 

Settle down with me 
And I'll be your safety 
You'll be my lady 

I was made to keep your body warm 
But I'm cold as, the wind blows 
So hold me in your arms 

My heart's against your chest 
Your lips pressed to my neck 
I've fallen for your eyes 
But they don't know me yet 

And the feeling I forget 
I'm in love now 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 
Fallen in love 
Fallen in love 

Yeah I've been feeling everything 
From hate to love 
From love to lust 
From lust to truth 
I guess that's how I know you 

So hold you close 
To help you give it up 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 
Fallen in love 
Fallen in love 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 
Fallen in love 
Fallen in love