drunkish mess 12

Romans pov\\\\\\*****
I had woken up to a knock at my door i got out of bed and open my door. For a moment I see deceit, for the first time I feel bad for him.
Virgil turns around he stumbles and i catch him. Was he drunk?
"Oh Heeeeeyyy handsome." I was confused and i set him down on my bed.
"What happend to you? are you drunk?"
"Patton drugged me and I feeeeeel drunk but im noot." I lay down next to the drunken mess.
"Patton? Where did he get ahold of drugs?" I ask still confused.
"Deceit." He answer and i just get even more confused.
"Your cute." I blush at his statement.
"Virgil be quite your delusional go to sleep."
He took the hint and got comfy in my bed. With a sigh he drifts off. I stay there with him for a while. Listening to his comfortable breathing. It relaxed me. I feel a smile creep up on my face.
I really love him.
I slowly get up trying my best not to wake him. I walk over to my dresser and grab some clothes. I then walk over to my bathroom, I close tye door undress and hop in the shower once it was a temperature I liked. For me my favorite type of shower is cold ones they always make me feel calm, calm is a good way to start the day I'm my opinion.
I get out of the shower and dry off. I put on some vanilla and cinnamon calogne, I brush my hair after washing my face, and I then get dressed, i notice one of the dark purple hickeys on my neck match a purple hue in vees room, I smile, but then i realize I have to cover it up. I take out my concealer and pack it on, but there was nothing covering up this thing , then i think of the perfect excuse, I got a cut from when i fixed virgil's door, I get a big bandaid and manage to cover up two hickeys. My shirt coverd up most of them so i just left the others alone.
I turn off my bathroom light and close the door while walking out of my room, leaving Virgil to sleep.
I get down stairs to see logan reading a book while patton finishes his coffee, there such a old married couple, I ship it.
"Hey roman your up late today, you feeling okay?" I nod as i grab a cold cup of coffee and add creamer to it.
"Hey why did a drunken mess come to my door and fall over a couple of times, Patton?" He jumped a little and looked embarrassed.
"Not drunk, drugged." Logan responds not taking his eyes off his book. My eyes widen.
"Who drugged him and why?!" I wisper shout because i was hoping there was a reasonable explanation.
"Patton thought it was pain medication, he gave it to him by mistake. Snaky had left the bottle in the medicine cabinet and labeled it, 'to make the pain go away'" logan finishes his explanation and closes his book.
To look up at me. "Did he get worse, did he slurr his words more and more?" I nod at his question. He just shakes his head
"Roman can you be, on Virgil duty he seems to be spending a large amount of time with you."
"No no he hasn't what are you talking about." He raises a eybrow at that statement.
"Roman tell me whats under that bandaid." He inquires.
"I cut my self fixing virgils door after he had fallen asleep after getting bandages the first time." He sighs and pinches his nose bridge.
"Fine then, where is he now?"
"He is in my room asleep." He raises a eyebrow again."fine I'll watch him. Geeze" I sigh and take my coffee to my room. I lay down next to the sleeping mess. I pick up one of the new frozen adventure novels and being reading where I left off. Oh sue me I like reading disney adventure novels!

(Author: sorry for the short couple of chapters ill do longer ones soon. If you like the shorter funnier chapters leave a comment so I know! Have a great day)😁