He was cutting 5

Romans pov\\\\\***

Thomas had summoned me, Logan, and Patton. He seemed on edge.

"Hi Thomas, what's the matter?" Logan instantly deduced that something was off. Me, Patton, and Logan sit there and wait for Thomas to say something but his hand was scratching his arm with much force.

"I...um- What were all of you doing late last n-night?" His voice comes out shakey.

"Well we had dinner and then all of us went to our rooms. Why what happened son?" Patton asks and states truthfully.

"I...Uhh I had a stream of horr-ible thoughts last night. Going from not so good to....... Way to far, and I don't quite understand why. I was just hanging out with joan and these thoughts just..... Came.. After Joan le-ft I decided to just you know go sle-ep and they wouldn't go away." Thomas stutters. Logan just looks deep and thought and morality just looked,... pale?

"What kind of 'bad thoughts' like Disney shutting down or something else?" I ask hoping it wouldn't be my fault because I was up so late.

"Like... Cutting, and suic-ide." Thomas's hands shake more. Me and the other 2 present just get a scared look on our faces. Surprised even.

"Thomas I know that I usually can provide insight as to what happened, but I honestly have no clue. Roman what happened last night when you ran after anxiety? He has been acting more on edge as of late." Logan asks and they all stare at me, I think of a good white lie.

"I just tackled him and made him take back his remark. I don't know if thats what really effected thomas though. It was just some normal rough housing neither of us even got hurt." I say with a little less confidence than usual. Logan looks back into space.

"Well why don't we just ask anxiety if anything is wrong?" Says patton.

"I tried to summon him but he didn't show up." Thomas stops stuttering. Regaining confidence in his words. He raises his hand in the direction of the stairs.

"Anxiety?" Thomas states.

"Here let me." Logan states."Anxiety. Thomas needs you." Nothing happens.

"No, no, let me do it. Anxiety come on out son." Patton asks sweetly. When that doesn't work, they look at me.

"What you want me to try too?" I say to none in particular. The group giving me the look that told me that's exactly what they wanted. "Fine. Anxiety come out!" I raise my hand in the direction of the stairs.
He pops up and puts his hands behind his back.

"Took you long enough." I spit out. Patton and Thomas both give me a 'Shut up.' look.

"MY DARK STRANGE SON HAS ARRIVED." Patton yells. You can tell anxiety snaps.

"I'm not your fucking son patton!" All of us look at him. That's unusual.

"Ah I see what you mean Logan."
Thomas says still with some confusion left his face.

"So whats the problem today Thomas? A boyfriend? A best friend? Lying to yourself?" As he says that everyone looks down at the floor. "WHAT IS A MATTER WITH YOU GUYS!" His dark voice slips out in some of the statement. I put myself on edge, he hadn't acted like his darksides self in a long time.

"Anxiety, I had this awful stream of thoughts last night." Thomas explains. He doesn't change his expression.

"What does that have to do with me?" His voice a little calmer.

"What Thomas experienced is a wave of panicked thoughts going from the usual 'did you leave you car unlocked' to....." Logan looks at Thomas for approval.

"Cutting and suicide attempts." Thomas finishes Logan's statement. Thomas was still fidgety.

"We all talked about what happened last night but it wasn't any of us." I chimed in.

"Oh so its the usual then. Blame me for every bad thing that happened to thomas." He says. I try to say something but I get cut off.

"Oh so it is the case huh? You know what I think of that?" He sticks his arms up and hold up both of his middle fingers. Every one gasps and stares at his arms mortified.

We just stare at the cuts covering his arms it looked like he was mauled. "What is there something on my face?" He asks but no one answers for a while.

"Anxiety your ar-arms." I managed to choke out. He looks at his arms and realized we were staring at, his arms were poring out blood.

"My poor depres-sed ba- baby." Patton manages to get out between sobs. Thomas and Logan both just had there mouths hanging open and a tear in Thomas's eye. He pops out and I assume to his room.

I dont say anything and just pop back into my room. I open my door and start running down the hall i bang on the door, no reply, I knock it down.
I lie on the floor for a second and i hear to sets of foot steps running around behined me. I get up and run and knock on his bathroom door, no response. I bust down the bathroom door. I yell out to the hallway to say he's in here. The sight was horrific blood on him and the floor a razor in his hand him slouched on the toilet seat.

Losing blood out of cuts on his arms and torso the cuts were random. Patton and Logan come in and Patton drops to the ground outside the bathroom and Logan comes in and looks. Anx drops the razor. Tears flood from my eyes.

"Roman pick him up and put him on the bed! Quick!" I pick him up bridal style and see life flowing from his eyes. I lay him on the bed while Logan rushes over with a first aid kit. He pushed me aside while he takes off anxiety's shirt fully.

"Roman a wet washcloth or towel stat!" He yells, I run into the bathroom and grab 2 towels and soak them under water. I hand him one and get to the opposite side of the bed to help in any way. He starts to take his arm and wipe it of the blood and starts to wrap his arm while telling me what to do.

"Roman take the towel and place it on his torso where the main deep cuts are. Apply a hefty amount of pressure." I follow his instructions the blood soaks through the towel and as he finishing wrapping his right arm. He runs over to my side and cleans off his other arm quickly wrapping it. He finishes his left arm and I notice anxiety's eyes are closed. He seemed to notice as well.

"Patton, Roman, I need you to hold up one end of him so I can wrap his torso. Patton do you think you can do that?" Patton quieted his sobbs and stands up. I let go of the towel and throw it to the ground.

Logan jumps on the bed and kneels down with another roll of gauze. Patton grabs hold of anxietys ankles and lifts up his lower half as I grab his arms and lift up his top half. Logan gets to work wrapping anxiety's torso starting where the deepest cuts are and going out wards when he reaches the end he goes back over the first set of wraps and goes over them too the other side of the offical wrap and then reaches the last cut on that side and goes back the direction of the middle wrap he stops he runs and runs out of gauze.

Me and Patton set anxiety back down on the bed. Logan looks back to me.

"Do you know CPR roman." I nod and strart doing CPR on anxiety.
Logan walks over to Patton. To calm him I listen for a heart beat, I don't hear one. I continue CPR a couple more times. And on the 4th round I hear him breathing and his heart pumping. He's still not awake but I stop.

"Hes alive." I say and let out a breath i didn't realize I was holding.