Chapter 45 - Trust.

"Master, does Jack hate you?" I asked.

"Where did that question come from?" Anti raised an eyebrow.

"Was just... thinking..." I muttered. "You took his body after all..."

"I don't know." He shrugged. "It's not like I asked him." The man chuckled at himself and looked back at me. "What is bothering you that much?"

"It's..." I began but was cut off by a yell outside the door.

"For god's sake!" Dark called.

"Why are you being loud?" Anti exited to the corridor and I followed. Blank was standing beside Dark and Crow and Pandora also joined soon enough.

"Alisia just ran away." Blank explained. Dark was pacing back and forth.

"I was wondering when your doll will get tired of you." Anti smirked, folding his arms as he leaned against the wall.

"Anti, I don't have time for you." Dark growled. Anti just kept smiling as the other fixed his suit. "Can you help me find her?" Dark sighed.

"What's in it for me?" Anti asked.

"We'll discuss this later, you know we need to hurry." Dark hissed back.

"Fine." Anti chuckled, probably happy to see Dark in need of his help. "Crow and Emma, you will stay here. Alona, you're coming with me."

-

"Where are we going to look for her?" Blank asked.

We were walking through the void, to my surprise the city was lively and crowded by demons and other creatures... why did I feel like I've already seen it before?

"We're close." Anti sighed, looking forwards.

"Can you feel her tattoo?" Dark looked over.

"Yeah." Anti nodded as we approached a park. To my surprise it was neat and tidy, decorated by plants and wooden benches along the pavement.

"This is just like a normal city..." I muttered.

"What did you expect?" Anti laughed.

"Look!" Blank attracted our attentions.

A girl in a black Victorian outfit was standing in the middle of a crowded road. "Have you seen these people?" She asked, showing a flier to the people passing by.

"Alisia!" Dark called, rushing to her.

"Master? Why are you here?" The girl turned around.

"Why are you here?" The demon grabbed her arm. "Are you out of your goddamn mind?!"

"Let me go!" She called.

"You know you are not allowed out of the house." Dark hissed.

"Master I'm sick of you being paranoid all the time!" Alisia called, still trying to slip out of his grasp. "I got out to do my job faster-"

"I don't want to hear any of that!" Dark called. "You have violated my order-!"

"You might prefer to continue this at the house..." Anti interrupted. "You've attracted plenty of attention." He looked somewhat pleased. A curious crowd has started gathering around us, wanting to see what was going on.

"Fine." Dark hissed.

"Blank, come here too." Anti noted, placing his hand on Dark's shoulder. Blank approached them too but I got distracted when Anti grabbed my hand. He smirked at my confusion when everything started wrapping around us, suddenly realizing we were back at the house.