Chapter 47 - Company.

"Why do you think the demons gathered us here?" I asked, both Alisia and Pandora were sitting in the computer room besides me.

"Does it matter?" Alisia huffed.

"What is going on with you lately?" I sighed. "You're not even acting like yourself anymore..." Each time I saw the girl her eyes turned glossier, skin paler, along with the dark clothes she was wearing she started reminding me a porcelain doll.

"Me? It's you and Emma who are-" She began but stopped when the men entered the room.

"Good afternoon, girls." Dark smiled sweetly. "I'm going to have a few guests over tonight, so I'm going to need you three to be on your best behaviour."

"My puppets always behave." Anti smirked.

"That's only because you keep them on a short leash." Dark mocked back.

"At least I'm not playing with dolls." Anti replied.

"You-..." Dark hissed.

"Masters?" Pandora asked, keeping her acting.

"Yes, sorry. As I was saying..." Dark fixed his tie. "Don't fail me tonight. Don't interact too much with my guests, but also don't be rude. Do you understand?"

The three of us agreed.

"Anti is also going to be around, so don't think that just because I'm busy you can go without a punishment." Dark added.

"It's going to be alright, calm down." Anti placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

-

I decided to let the girls be and didn't try to talk to them again, just doing nothing for the time being because Anti decided to give me a break from work for a while. I was starting to fall asleep when a knock woke me up.

"Good evening." A man smiled at me, his mustache bright pink.

"G-good evening." I replied, surprised to see Wilford of all people.

"Will! Long time no see, friend." Dark approached us, greeting the other.

"Am I late?" The man asked as the two entered the house.

"You're actually early for once." Dark chuckled. "You're the first to arrive."

I barely managed to close the door when I saw two more men come.

"Hello Google, Bim." Dark turned to greet them too. It wasn't long before Yandere arrived too, accompanied by three Jims and the Host. "I assume the doctor couldn't come?" Dark hummed.

"The doctor said he has too much work to worry about and decided to ignore Dark's invitation." The Host muttered, entering the house.

"Blunt as always, glad to see you again." Dark shook the other's hand.

"Host is just as glad to meet Dark again." The man muttered, a small smile on his lips.

Yandere stopped in front of me, observing me intensely.

"She's Anti's puppet." Dark explained.

"There's absolutely no need to be tense by our presence, trust me." Wilford attracted my attention back.

"I'm not tense, I'm just... Not used to seeing so many people at once." I muttered, stepping back.

"Alona!" Crow called from behind. "Mind joining me? I have some errands to run."