Extras: Character descriptions & bonus art

Emma

Emma was always avoided by others as a kid, no one wanted to get close to "the weirdo who's speaking to her imaginary friend"... Thing is, Pandora was very much real.

The girl couldn't understand why she was different... and the constant voice in her head didn't help either. It was inevitable that she resorted to selfharm, looking for any sort of comfort.

At first it was fine. Pandora was content with her behaviour and let her be as long as she kept destroying herself... By the time Emma realized how much it was strengthening the voice in her head, it was too late to stop. She couldn't stop anymore...

Pandora

Pandora never explained where she came from. She just appeared one day, living in her host's mind ever since. Nothing more than a parasite.

She hated it. She hated being a prisoner, having no body of her own... She hated her host. There must have been a way to free herself, Pandora knew it, and if destroying her host was her way out- there were no doubts she was going to do anything in her powers.

The world will pay... Her host, will pay. She deserved to be free.

Alisia

Alisia was as ordinary as it gets. The quiet girl was never noticed or approached.

All she ever wanted was to lead a quiet, normal life, but her anger was always there as a constant reminder why that could never happen. The girl would snap at random, latching at every and any who was at the wrong place at the wrong time... Her presence put others in danger.

She tried learning how to control it, she tried her best to keep her emotions at bay... But it was hopeless. So instead- she just avoided people, in hopes to never build anything worth destroying. It was fine... She was fine.

Crystal

Crystal was cursed upon birth. Always a misfit, always the odd one out... she could never belong. The girl couldn't feel sadness, couldn't feel joy. She was broken.

But her lifespan was unordinarily long, her magic energy being the one to blame, forcing her to endure her fate for longer than any could imagine. It took many years and countless hardships before she started believing she managed to win against her fate.

The girl was just as empty, but she managed to find company, surround herself by people who cared... Only to have something being created in her mind.

She lost her friends, lost her freedom... and lastly lost her mind.

Alona

Curious at nature, Alona, or rather- "witch", was created inside her host's mind by accident. A mistake. A side-effect no one asked for.

She knew that what she was doing was wrong, she didn't want to resort to it. But she couldn't find another solution. It was her, or her host...

It didn't matter who was going to get hurt, it didn't matter how much others had to suffer. The witch wanted to explore the world, see what it had in store... She just wanted to be alive. And she finally was, with her host out of the picture she stood tall and free.

-

(Alona, Alisia, Emma)