Twelve

We finally arrived,and wolves who were outside looked at me curiously. Maybe because I was dress in all white and my hair is unnatural? Or possibly why I was with the Alpha's son. I hopped off gracefully on my two feet still in my heels while the motorcycle was going.

"OLLI!" Ryder yelled stopping the bike. Looking in his direction,he turned around looking at me. "You're okay." He breathed running over to me. "Don't do that again."

"Sorry." I mumbled against his chest. He picked me up carrying me up to the house. "I can walk ya know." I muttered.

"But I want to carry you." He smiled showing his white teeth. Hmph,I laid my head on his shoulder.

"RYDERRRR!!" A squeaky voice yelled. Lifting my head to the source,a girl in a skimpy outfit rushed over. I clutched onto his shirt tightly.

"What,Armani." Ryder said blankly. The girl was glaring at me as I was to her.

"I wanted to know if you're free tonight?" She asked trying to look sexy. But rather winking flirtatiously,she looked like she was trying to get sand out of her eyes.

"No." Ryder said walking past her.

"But baby-" I growled. How dare she call MY mate 'baby'? Only I can do that!

"What bitch? Did you just gr-" she gets cut off once again. This time Ryder growling at her. He placed me down softly and rushed over to her in a inhuman speed grabbing her by the throat.

"Call my mate a bitch again,and you won't be alive to see day." He growled throwing her over ten feet away. She hit a big oak tree. Everyone froze except for Ryder who was breathing uncontrollably. Running over to him,I hugged him from behind. "I should of killed her." He said. I shook my head.

"Baby,calm down. It's okay,I'm alright. If she were to do something like that again. Don't worry about it. She's just an attention seeker." I whispered kissing his lips lightly,though he had different intentions. His hands held my hips closer to him. I moaned against his lips. His fingers clenched the fabric of my dress.

"Come on now,not again." His beta groaned. Giggling,we let go of eachother. Ryder held my hand as we walked into the pack house. Alpha Ryan smiled at me and to his son then looked down. He frowned. The Luna had done the same.

"Ryder,we told you to NOT seduce the Alpha's daughter." Luna Delijah scolded. I chuckled. They looked at me oddly.

"He wasn't seducing me,Luna Delijah. Haha,he was a sweet flower." I smiled.

"Sweet flower?" He whispered looking at me weird.

"Yeah." I whispered back leaning my head back to look at him. He shook his head and kissed me on the side of my lips. Back to the parents.

"Mom,Dad I would like you to know I met my mate." Ryder said.

"We know." They cracked into big grins. "ITS HER!" They rushed over hugging what's left of air in my body.

"PARENTS STOP YOU GUYS ARE CUTTING HER AIR SUPPLY!" Ryder yelled. They let go immediately. Whimpering I hugged Ryder tightly against me shoving my face into his chest.

"So sorry,dear. Why don't you get comfortable in your room or Ryder's room-"

"Mom!" Ryder exclaimed. She chuckled,"I want grand babies soon!" She yelled then suddenly ran off. Fascinating. Whoa hold on,soon?!