Frontman of Queen

Hello Darlings, my name is Freddie but I supposed you all knew that already. I am the frontman/lead singer of Queen. Queen is a band I formed with Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon.

Yup that's me and the boys, we aren't too bad for a bunch of aging Queen's are we? If you are a fan of me and my band then you must be aware of my theatrical performances

Yup that's me and the boys, we aren't too bad for a bunch of aging Queen's are we? If you are a fan of me and my band then you must be aware of my theatrical performances. I was quite a tart when we first started out. I look back on images on my younger self and think "My God I looked ridiculous, but it was very relevant in that time". It brought me where I am today...the year being 1983. I hate giving interviews...they ask me about my sexuality...truth is I never really hid it I just also never spoke about it that is my business and my business only. It has nothing to do with Queen. I am sharing this story with you simply because it has gone against everything I thought I knew in life...or shall I say everything I thought I knew about myself. Bare with me lovies, for what I am about to share with you is very hard and uncomfortable to speak about.

*Author Vanessa here...before we get any further how do you think my interpretation of Freddie's character is going? does it seem like the real deal? I am trying my best to think back to some of my research and some of Freddie's interviews to try and bring some this character to life...hoping to sound and be LIKE Freddie...I also want to point out that I am aware certain events may not match up on a real timeline...please bare with me 😂🖤*