chapter 6

Epov

I was pacing the floor waiting for Charlie to come. "Edward your going to put a hole in the floor." I stopped and turned and looked at Rose.

"What do I do Rose? There's an asshole out that wants my wife. I saw what he tried with her. Hell you did to from what I remember. More then once he's had his hands on her. So you tell me how I'm supposed to do?" I watch Rose lean back on the couch cross her arms in front of her and smiled.

I looked at her confused. "So when you remember everything?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "When Bella and I got into an argument or I should say Bella yelled and I listen like I always do." Then we heard the door open.

I turned my head and saw Charlie and it looked like he been crying. I started shaking my head no. Charlie walked up to me and pulled me to him in a tight hug.

"I couldn't do anything Taylor had a gun pointed to head." I pushed Charlie out of the way and reached the door and stopped. "I'm going to go find her. I made a promise to her I would not give up on her. Call who ever you got to call to watch the kids because we are not going to let Taylor win or lay a hand on her."

        Rose pov

I turned and looked at dad. "On it!" I turned and looked to see Emmett on the the phone already.

"Edward wait for us please!" I pled with him. "I can't! If I don't go now I won't know what to do with myself. I will have my mic." Then he walked out the door.

At that instead I took off for the gun safe. I did the combination and open it.

I grabbed what I could and closed the safe.

         Charlie pov

Rose come running out as the Cullen family walked in. There was going to be in town this weekend.

Esme walked up to Rose and pulled her into a hug. "Charli, Alice and I our going to." Jasper told me.

We run for our vechiles and took off. "Charlie you got your ears on?" I grabbed the mic. "Yeah Edward." I told him.

"I got a bit of a problem." He told me. "What's that?" I asked. "Taylor kinda of found me and he's up to his old tricks." I took a deep breath.

"Where you at?" I asked. "Old Mill road." He told me. "BANG! BANG!  SCREEEEEEEECCCCCHHH, BAM!" I heard.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO!" Then nothing. "DAD!" Rose took me out of my thoughts. "I know Rose. All we can do is head to Old Mill Road and look for the bike." I told her. "Alright!" She told me.

We got to Old Mill Road and start looking for Edward bike. "Dad I found Edward bike." I picked up the mic.

"Stay put! Will come to you guys." I told her. I finally come upon Rose and Emmett. I stopped my truck and jumped out.

I looked at the skid mark and then walked up to Edwards bike and noticed the front tire had a hole in it.

"Taylor shot the tire out!" I told them. "Dad if Edward hit his head!" Rose told me. "I know Rose. Boy do I know." Then I heard the cb.

"Hey Charlie you got your ears on?" Jasper called out. I walked over to the truck and grabbed the mic.

"Yeah!" I told him. "We found Taylor, but we lost him." He told me. "Let's regroup at the house and come up with a plan."

          Bella pov

"Sweet cheeks open your eyes." I heard. "You have no right to call her that" I snapped my eyes open and the guy Edward was tied up in a chair in front of me.

Then I felt something cold on the side of my face. I knew it was a gun. "Shut your mouth or I hurt her." The guy named Taylor said.

"I think I may change my mind and have my way with you and let your boy toy watch." I heard in my ear.

I still had no clue what he was talking about. But here was the Edward guy tied up in front of me.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Then I watch Taylor smack Edward on the right side of the face. I gasped because something in the back of my head told me he not supposed to be hit on that side.

I started fighting the ropes tied to my hands. I didn't know Edward or I did at one time but that didn't give Taylor the right to hit Edward.

Then I felt a poke in my neck and everything went black. "Bella wake up!" I slowly open my eye's and look at Edward green eyes.

"Where's the Taylor guy?" I asked as I looked around. "He left a while ago. Someone called him and he left." He told me.

"Are you alright?" I asked him. "The Bella I know. Thinking of others instead of yourself." I looked at him confused.

"Your head?" I asked. "What do you remember?" He asked me. "Nothing! But in the back of my head something tells me your not supposed to be hit on the right side of your head." I told him.

"Yeah and if I don't get my meds soon I might lose my memory again. But I will go into a coma." I really looked at him confused.

"Please fight it. I need you!" I don't know where that came from but for some reason I felt safe with him. A tear fell from my eye.

"All I can do is try. I can't promise you anything." I starred into Edwards green eyes searching. "That's all I ask." I told him.

I felt so drugged. After a while I heard a door and then I saw Edward lift his head to look behind me.

"Well sorry I have to leave you guys here. But I need to go." The next I saw was Taylor hit Edward up side the head. Then Edward didn't move.

"NOOOOOO! YOU BASTARD HOW COULD YOU!" I snapped fighting my ropes again. I got a hand lose and smacked Taylor across the face.

The next I knew a fist comes flying to my face and I feel a poke and everything goes black again.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.