chapter 32

Edward pov

We actually sat at the table in the kitchen to eat.

"Mind telling me why there's two wine glasses on the counter now and a bottle of sweet white wine in the fridge now when I told you no more drinking tonight?" I asked her and then took a bite of my steak.

"Well that dear husband is for part of the blood bond and doing the connection right way." She told me.

"Mind explaining the details of what this involves this time instead of hitting me and brother with it out of the blue again!" I even squinted my eyes at her and pointed my fork at her with a piece of steak which was a mistake because she stole it.

I shake my head and just took a bite for myself. At least she's eating.

"Well, that wooden wooden handle knife and your knife we need to take and cut each other here." She took my left hand and took her finger and went across my wrist and let go.

"You cut me and I cut you at the same time while we look into each other's eyes at the same time but it has to be those wrist because of our love for each other and we are married." She lifted up her left hand and wiggle her fingers.

"I just picked the song too. Everything I need. It's perfect for the connection and blood bonding if you think about it." I thought about it a second and pointed my fork with food on it again and she stole it again. Damn woman acts like I'm feeding her.

"Yeah, makes sense. Is my food better than yours?" I asked her.

"You keep sticking it out there so I awesome your making sure I'm eating and I'm actually hungry sooo sue me." She told me.

"Naa, not when I can do this anytime I want." I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss.

"Now finish explaining I told her. "We need a campfire to also heat up the knives and sterize them and just pull them out to cool and the white towel is for the knives to cool on and they can't touch nothing else until they touch our hands." She told me.

I pointed my fork again with food on it again and she stole it again.

"Okay, that sounds simple and makes sense." I told her.

"It's really not that simple at all Edward. The wine is before the connection and you have to open your self up fully and not be scared anymore and believe in my brother like I believe in in your sister!" I dropped my fork and it hit the table.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" I turned my head and looked at Bella.

"You don't fully get it Bella! I know you understand about losing your memory part. But each and every time for me I get hit in the head and I wake up what's happen to me. I don't remember you. It's always happen to me Bella. How can I all of sudden believe that your brother can stop that from happening to me when it's always happen each and every time since Tyler caused that accident. Explained that to me please!" She tilted her head and looked me in the eyes as tears fell from her eyes.

"Who was in the car with you when you had that accident Edward?" I looked at her confused and thought back to that day.

"Bradley!" I said. "Now, who's blood saved your life after that accident Edward?" She asked me.

"Bradley!" I said again. "Who's soul is inside of you and saved my life in my brother's car that night?" She asked me.

"Bradley!" I said. "Now last question. Have you lost your memory since I lost mine and you also been hit to and woke up and you remember and how long was it before you even got the shots. I can't answer that question because I wasn't around if you remember and who was inside you then?" She asked me.