chapter 8

Bpov

Its been a week and we're at Monroe race track. We're racing side by side. I turned my head and look at Edward.

"Don't look now but Taylor coming up on your guys ass." Emmett said. We were at lap 50.

Edward turned his head and looked at me. "You ready?" He asked me. I nod my head and turn my head. I close my eyes and focus on Edward and my brother like Edward told me to do and then I focus on my car.

It was like we became one. "How does it feel sis?" I thought about it a second. "It feel amazing!" I told her with a smile on my face. I couldn't believe how I felt.

"I feel alive!" I said. I could hear Rose and Edward laughing. Then I heard my song. I started laughing. I was actually laughing and it felt good to be free like this.

"Alright focus on driving baby." I lost my smile. "Don't call me that. It's Swan on the track you idiot." I growled through my teeth. "Oh, oh!" Rose said. "Edward watch it you pisst her off." Rose told Edward.

"I know I did. I forgot that we did that. I just was so happy for her." I growled through my teeth. "GRRR!" Came out of my mouth and turned my head and looked at Edward.

I upshifted and sped up and let my mind focus on the race. "Taylor coming up on your left Swan!" Rose told me.

I turned and looked at Taylor. Then he bumped me. I took and swung my stirring wheel and bumped him back.

"Bella Marie Swan Cullen!" I heard my dad say. "Sorry Charlie Swan but this is between me and Taylor." I growled through my teeth.

"Oh shit she's beyond pisst!" I heard noise on the coms. "Swan back off!" Edward said.

"NO!" I snapped. "SWAN I SAID BACK OFF NOW!" I pressed the clutch down and down shifted and went backwards.

"SWAN WHAT THE HELL!" I was way beyond pisst now. "CULLEN I SHUT IT NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!" I growled. "DAMN IT SWAN WE'RE HERE TO RACE NOT FIGHT." He snapped.

"YOU SHOULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU CALLED ME BABY. I DON'T FUCKING REMEMBER YOU SO LAY THE FUCK OFF." It went silent.

We didn't win the race and I got into the truck with my dad. I didn't want to see Edward much less be around him.

"Bells what really got you so pisst off?" Dad asked me. I looked straight ahead. "You really want to know?" I asked him. "Yes!" He told me.

"I'm scared dad." I told him. "Of what baby girl?" I closed my eyes. "Of not remembering! Remembering my own kids. Even Edward. You guys remember everything and all I remember is the bond I feel for Edward and the love I feel for him. It scares me." I explained.

"I seemed one other time you were scared to open your heart baby girl. Is that what this is your closed off again so you don't get hurt?" He asked me.

I turned my head and look at him. "For me it's not again dad. Don't you get it dad. It's like waking up from the accident after Bradley dyed dad. So how did I meet Edward? When did I fall in love with him. Hell how the hell did I get pregnant when I was told I couldn't." I explained to him.

"Now I understand!" It was quite until we got to the race track. "Here read these! There to you from your brother." I took the letters and walked into the motorhome.

I sat down and read the first letter. It was to my dad.

Dad,

I'm so sorry this happen to you guys. I had a vision a few months back but kept it to myself.

I order 2 things for sis one for her bike and one for her car. When the time is right give them to her. Not until then!

Now I need you to do a few things and you'll know when the time is right.

There will be someone with the initials E C coming into your guy's life. He's a good guy. Now Rose is going to need a video sent to her. It's on your laptop. I'm sure you can figure out how to send it to your phone then text it to this E C guy. But don't do it until you know.

Second of all my car. When the time is right give it to Bella I want her to have it. There's something special in there for her but she can't look until just before she races because she'll never find it until just before the race.

Third there going to be a day that Bella is just going to need her dad. Not her coach, not the cop you are. The father you are so be there for her.

Dad when the time is right just cry Bella will be there for you. I know you miss me to and it will be hard for you to be the strong person. But that's who you are.

It doesn't hurt to cry and let go. Bella will tell you when. After all were half of you dad and we always take after you.

Always know I will be watching over you three. When Rose is ready don't be shock she calls you dad after all you raised her as your own dad. She may not be blood but she is family. When the day comes she will ask you to walk her down that aisle so her father can give her to her future husband.

Be proud dad you raised 3 great kids by yourself. I know I am. You're my hero dad I always looked up to you as my role model in life.

Take care of my sisters for me dad. Tell them I love them so so much and I'm always in there hearts just like I'm in yours.

Love always your son
Bradley Charlie Swan

The tears fell from my eyes. Bradley knew he was going to die. He was always like that.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.