chapter 7

Bpov

"Punch open your eyes." I heard my brother Bradley whispered into my ear. I slowly open my eyes.

I looked up and Edward still out. I notice my hand still untied. I untie my other hand and legs. I steady myself getting up still feeling the effects of the drugs.

I walked over to Edward and untied him. "Edward wake up!" All he did was moan. I started searching him for a phone and found it.

I found my dads number and dialed. "Edward son?" He asked. "No daddy its me." I told him. "Baby girl where are you?" I looked around and it looked like abandon building.

"Some abandon building. But dad something wrong with Edward. He was hit in the right side of the head. He told me if he didn't get his meds soon he end up in a coma and can loose his memory. But that was before he was hit again and Taylor drugged me again." I explained to him.

"I know what your talking about. I need you to go outside and tell me where you are." I did as he told me as he stayed on the phone with me.

"You got to be kidding me." I said as I walked outside. "What is it Bells?" I looked at the old abandon hospital. Because it was deep in the woods. "We're at the old abandon hospital daddy." I told him.

I found a place to sit because I still felt the effects of the drugs. The tears really started to fall and I dropped the phone and just cried.

Why did Taylor call Edward my boy toy? Why does everyone tell me I'm married to him and had twins.

I felt a hand on the side of my face and I looked up to see my dad. I wrapped my arms around my dad as tight as I could.

"I got you baby girl!" He told me. "Why can't I remember anything daddy. I hate this." I told him. "I don't know baby girl. But everything happens for a reason." He told me.

I turned my head to see them carrying Edward out and put him in the car. Rose turns and looks at me and I ran up to her and wrap my arms around my sister.

We finally get home and all I could hear is Edward screaming. The tears kept falling.

"I want to race this weekend." I told my dad and Rose. They both agreed with me.

I couldn't take this and I needed to get away. Even if I race here in town. We loaded the camper. I stopped at the door and turned and looked at the house.

I had Edward on the brain. But I took a deep breath and turned back around and walk into the motorhome.

It's the day of the race and something felt off I didn't know what it was. I closed my eyes and felt my car but I just couldn't go fully into race mode.

We are at 45 and I see Taylor come up on my ass. "Dad what do I do dad?" Then I heard a bunch of noise over the coms.

"Bella do you hear me?" My eyes widen and gripped my stirring wheel. ""Edward?" I asked.

"Yeah! Try and remember you know this track better then he does." Then I felt a hand over mine and turn and look and seen my brother Bradley. Then I saw images of Edward coaching me.

"Your my coach?" I asked. "You remembered something." He told. "Only that your my coach. That's why I felt off. " I said.

"I want you to remember you know this track better then he does." I closed my eyes and focus on my car. I opened my eyes and pressed the gas down and floated through the shifter.

I won the race but I felt odd in the winner circle for some reason. We packed up and went home.

I walked in and saw Edward sitting on the couch looking at me smiling. Then he caught site of my face.

He slowly got up and walked to me and gently cupped the side of my face. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch. "Safe!" I said it before I could stopped myself.

I opened my eyes and looked into Edwards eyes. I got on my tipped to toes and pressed my lips to his. "I felt his love for me as I felt my love for him. Like a bond that could not be broken.

I pulled away and looked at him. "I love you Edward." Edward wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could without hurting him.

"What do you remember?" He asked me. "That I love you and it's a bond that can't be broken. But you remember I see." I told him.

"Yeah I remember that I did before. But I promise I will be here every step of the way like you were for me." He told me.

"We all will." I heard my dad say. I turned my head and looked at my dad not taking my head off of Edward. It felt good to be in his.

"Rose you need to take this feeding tube out of me. I'll be damned if that big gulet touches me." I look up at Edward. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I love you to baby." He kissed my forehead and then pressed his lips to mine and just held it there before he turned and walked away.

I watched as Rose followed behind him down the hall. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I know it's still hard for you not remembering." I turned my head and looked at my dad. "You think? I hate this. I want to remember so bad. But it's just not coming. I hate what Taylor done to me. I feel so disgusted with myself. Because he touched me. I want to scrubbed myself raw to get his touch off of me. I only feel safe when I'm with Edward. I don't understand it and I don't understand how can I love someone so much when I can't remember him the way he remembers me." I explained to my dad.

"Bella!" I turned to look and saw the face expression on Edward face. I know he heard me and I know I hurt him but it's how I feel.

"He touched you?" He asked me. I nod my head. I closed my eyes.

"I got out of my race car and he grabbed my ass and squeezed. I turned around and smacked him. He grabbed me and turned me around. He took his gun and ran it down the side of me. The words he side to me scared me to death. Then I heard my dad. I thought he was going to hurt him. But he didn't. Then when I woke up he told me he was going to get my boy toy. I had no clue what he was talking about. Until I seen you there." I opened my eyes and looked Edward in the eyes as more tears fell.

I don't own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story.