chapter 22

Bella pov

I was having so much fun and singing at the same time.

"Swan you see who is coming?" Edward asked and I looked in the rearview mirror and just kept singing and just nodded my head.

"What the hell!" Emmett asked. "She still fucking singing and that asshole is coming up behind you guys." Emmett says.

"I know this Cullen 2 and I think she really doesn't care right now." I shake my head still singing.

I could give a rats ass right now. I'm to focus on racing to care. Plus the cameras are on and after what Edward told me I really don't care. I started to smile thinking about it.

"I see that damn ass smile Swan!" I turned my head still smiling and singing.

"Your fault!" I finally said and went back to what I was doing.

"My fault? How is it my fault?" He asked me. "Something you told me." I told him and that's when I felt the bump and I started signing again and I upshifted and pressed down on the gas as far as it would go.

"Are you doing what I think are doing Punch?" He asked me.

"What do you think and it's oh my brother's move." I said and went back to singing.

I slipped in front of Edward. I started to chew on my lip now so I could focus and I closed my eyes.

I picture my whole car and then my brother and then Edward and his love for me this time and my brother's car and then I snapped my eyes open.

"Holy fuck what just happened?" Whitlock and Emmett asked at the same time.

"Are they moving as they are as one?" My dad asked. "Something like that, but it is different. Not like the last time Charlie." Emmett said.

"What!" My dad said. "Charlie I'm telling you this is so completely different. Hold on let me switch to live mode on my cameras and you can see what I mean." Emmett said.

I was still chewing on half my lip and still singing some how and so focused and I can feel so much.

"Oh holy hell! Keep the coms clear I repeat keep coms silent all except Bells." I got silent.

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Tyler on my ass.

I picked up my hand and pointed behind me and motioned with my hand.

Edward slid in front of me and Tyler slid beside me or tried I slid up and every time he tried to move beside me I blocked him.

I heard Edward chuckled. Then I smirked as I was still chewed on my lip and Edward swerved but corrected himself.

"Oops! I forgot but I focused." I went back to singing. I heard Edward mumbled.

Then I see the race track coming up. I smiled because the pit would open up and then we would have hundred laps to go.

We would have to go around the track twice before we could go into the pit.

We turned with ease on to the race track like it was nothing.

"Look at them dad!" Rose said. "I know, it's like you can feel them and it's so different but good." My dad said.

"Is that who I think it is and do I also feel the strong love they have for each other?" Rose asked.

"Yep!" My dad said. "She is chewing on her lip dad and singing." Rose said laughing.

"Shut up sis!" I heard Edward. My dad started laughing now. We pulled into the pits.