Bpov dream world

Bpov
I didn't know if I was dreaming or awake. Because I feel all drugged up. I look around and felt like I was a basement or something.

I go to get up I noticed my hands and feet we're tied up. This is got to be a nightmare. I have to wake up that's it.

I closed my eyes and focus. Then I seen a face. Green eyes, bronze hair. I step back away from him.

"Bella I am not going to hurt you." He tells me. "I don't even know you but I feel safe with you." But when I opened my eyes I didn't see the guy but where I was still tied up.

Then the next thing I know I feel pain go across my back. But this time I am hanging and my clothes was gone.

Who is this guy that is doing this to me. He looks familiar to me. "I told you we're mine and I get what I want." My eyes widen.

"I don't belong to you never have never will. I lift my left hand but when I looked I had a wedding ring on and engagement ring.

I gasp when I seen them.  This is so confusing. Who could I be married to someone. I tried to think but I can't for my life figured out.

I heard a noise and I look up to see I was alone.  Then I felt someone start to untied my ropes. When I looked it was the green eyes that caught me off  I didn't know who he was but I felt safe with him.

I never said a word. He scooped me up and walked out the door. Then we heard voices and I felt us go into the wall.

I looked up to his face and I couldn't help but feel my brother around me. He didn't look like my brother.

"Wouldn't take another step if I we're you." I felt the man freeze up. Then I heard a click of a gun.

I slowly turned my head and look up and seen the gun pointed to the green eye stranger head. The next I knew I was hit in head and everything went black.

I open my eyes and feel myself tied down. I looked and I was tied to a chair. I heard a groan and I look up to see the green eyes guy tied up to chains hanging.

"You alright?" I asked him. He opened up his eyes and looked at me. "You don't know who I am do you?" I shook my head and looked down to the ground.

"Then tell me what you do remember?" I took a deep breath. "Accident after my brother Bradly." A tear fell from my eyes and I tired to whip them away but I forgot my hands are tied up.

I started to get my hands loose but I was doing was make myself bleed.  "Save your strength Bella."  I snapped my head up.

"How you know who I am and I don't remember you. What's your name?" I asked him. "Edward!" Was all he said.

                     Epov

I sat on the bed holding on to my son. Who would take our daughter. I don't even know who she was and When I looked at my left hand.

I am married. Great what next? I finally got up and lay Bradly down in his crib. He was sleeping.

I walked out into the living room and stood by Bella bed. I lean down next to her ear.

"I won't give up you, so please don't you give up on me and the children sakes." I stood back up and walked out into the kitchen and someone hands me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks I needed that dad.." I stopped myself and look at Charlie. He just stood there with a smirk on his face.

"So I remember something." Charlie looked at me a minute. "You might not need Bells to remember. Maybe Rose and I am the key to this. Excuse me a minute." I watched Charlie walk out the door.

          Charlie pov
I went to my truck and pulled a box from underneath my truck seat. I sat it on the seat. I opened and saw letters.

I shake my head. How does Bradly always know. There for everyone. I walked inside.

I handed Edward letter first. "What's this?" Edward asked. "Just go find a spot to read it."

                     Epov
I took the letter and went and sat next to Bella.

E. C.

Well I know you forgot again. You are married to my twin sister. You have two beautiful kids.

Alright if I am right little Rose so they can exchange Bella for little Rose. But what they don't know yet is she's in a coma but also in full blown nightmare.

Bella lost her memory so this time it's up to help her remember. She is going to be a force to reckon with. She just like me and dad.

So I warn you ahead of time try not pissing her off right now. I know easier said and done.

She will regain her memory. Now for little Rose. She is not far from you. I gave my dad of where she at.

I need you to stay behind with Bella. She wakes up she going to freak out.

You're brother in law
Bradly Charlie Swan

I laid the letter down.  So it's my turn to be there for Bella. But how when all I remember our love for each other.

It's like so strong that it can't be broken. I waited beside Bella's bed. I took her hand into mine. I laid my head and fell asleep.

                   Bpov

I had my head tipped back with my eyes close. "I know one thing I don't get my meds soon I will be screwed. Well you to because it will be like your alone." I looked at him confused.

"I could go into a coma. Plus a chance to lose my memory like you did." The tears fell from my eyes.

I couldn't do anything as I fault to get loose from the ropes. I used all my strength and I got my hands loose. I hurry and untie my legs.

I got up slowly and went over to Edward guy. I reached up on my tippy toes and untie one hand then I went to the other side and did the same thing.

I don't know why I'm doing this? I don't even know him. But I feel deep down I'm suppose to happen.

I started to feel funny as we were trying to find our way out. Then everything went black.

I don't own all the characters Stephiene Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story