Chapter 4

Bpov

I just wish if I know the real or not. I hope it's just a nightmare. But how do you tell. I can't wake up.

"Bella please come back to me and the kids." I heard in my head. But who is it that talks to me. His voice sounds familiar.
What are these kids he talking about. All I remember is my crash after Bradly died.

I slowly open my eyes up and I noticed there was something in my mouth.

I reached for it and someone stopped me by putting there hand over mine. Then I look over to owns the hand. I pulled my hand away when I felt little electrical shocks.

I looked back at him. Am I supposed to know him. "Bella you need to relax everything will be alright." He told me.

I don't even know who he is. "Charlie she's awake." I heard another voice then I seen my dad. I reached up for him as the tears fell.

"It's alright baby girl." He says as he takes my hands. "Carlisle will be here in twenty minutes to take that tube out." I squeezed my eyes shut twice.

Epov
All I could do is stand back and watch. Was this what it was like for her. Charlie left and left Rose here.

Carlisle finally showed up. I walked out to deal with Bradly. It's not that I don't know him it's just I'm not ready to be around him yet even though he my father.

I heard the door. "He gone now." Charlie said. "Hows Bella doing?" I asked. "Well the only thing she remember is the crash after Bradly died. If that's what you're getting at." He told me.

"This must of been how Bella felt when I lost my memory?" I asked Charlie. "Oh but the first time was a whole lot worse. Oh I will be taking a team with me to go get little Rose in a hour." I just nod my head.

I finally walk out and go sit with Bella after I laid Bradley down for the night.

"Who are you?" She asks me. "Edward!" I told her. "You seem fimlar to me." She told me.

I went to take her hand into mine but she pulled away.

           Bpov

"I'm sorry I just not comfortable holding your hand when I don't know you. Whose house is this?" I asked him.

"Our house. I'm going to tell you what they told me when I woke and the letter your brother wrote me." He took a deep breath.

"First thing is we are married and I already know I love you very much. We also have twins. A boy and a girl." I stopped him.

"Hold on, I was told I couldn't have children and how the hell am I married? I closed off my heart." Then I heard a noise and turned my head and saw Rose.

"Edward was able to break down your walls just as you did for him. Plus you almost gave birth in a race. Here Dad told me to give this to you."

Rose handed me an envelope with my name on it. It was Bradley hand writing. I watched as Edward and Rose walked out of the room.

Bells

   Well this time you lost your memory. Well everyone got there hands filled with you.

What I'm about to tell you is going to piss you off. Taylor caused yours and E.C. accident.

He also tried to rape you sis. I do not know why he wants you so bad.

But please becareful. E.C. and you are married. He opened your heart. You guys had twins while racing and no you cannot have no more kids.

You can not tell not tell no one this but your nightmare going to come true. But don't worry E.C. will save you. Well you save each other.

That's all I can tell you.

Love you punch

Bradley Charlie Swan

P.s. get racing again soon.

Tears were falling from my eyes.

I don't own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story.