chapter 31

Bella pov

I leaned against the chewing on the corner of my lip thinking what else I needed.

White hand towel and I started looking around for one.

"Ahha!" I said out loud. I took it out and laid it next to the wine glasses.

Now anything else. There I go again chewing on the corner of my lip except I had my arm around me and my hand against my cheek tapping it thinking with my head tilted.

He's got the hunting knife we need a campfire. Music check. Our song of course. The connection bond at the same time. Wait we need to knife's because we have to do it at the same time. Him to me and me to him and then we drop the knives and join them together and it has to be our same wrists with our rings on it.

I hurried and started opening drawers and looking for the knives then I saw the knife block and I started pulling them out one out one at a time until I found the right one.

I pulled it out and started looking at it and ran my finger across to make sure it was sharp enough.

I pulled away really fast and put my finger in my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing Bella?" I turned around with the knife still in my hand.

I lifted the knife up and Edward took a step back with the plate with steak on it.

"Whow! Put it down!" He told me and I turned and looked at the knife and I was confused.

"Really you think I'm going to hurt you or myself with this come on. We need this you idiot. If I could hit you in the back of the head I would right now." I put the knife down and walked out the door and slammed it behind me.

I crossed my arms in front of me and started pacing.

I can't believe I felt that and he would think that of me.

Wow! What an asshole! Ask me first before you awesome.

I see him in front of me and I start pushing him.

"Before you awesome shit ask me first you asshole. Yes I may have thought of it before but not towards you and I don't think of killing myself now. I was testing the damn knife to make sure it was sharp enough because we needed two knives." I shoved him and I was going to get on his bike.

"Oh no you don't! Not this time!" He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and carried me back into the house and set me down and blocked the door and locked it.

"I can feel your furious right now and you can't think straight but I'm sure in the hell not letting you leave here by yourself and in your wedding dress you're fucking bat shit crazy!" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yes, I admit it crossed my mind but only for a moment you walked out the fucking door and like always you bitch and I listen. Not this fucking Punch!" I just glared at him with my fists on my hips and my foot tapping.

He pointed a finger at me and squinted his eyes at. I squinted my eyes back at him.

"Now, your going to listen to me Punch for once damn! Yes I'm pissed off right this minute." I closed one eye. I felt it to and I didn't give a rats ass either.

"Don't let my brother walk all over either!" I jumped and fell over when I heard the voice in my head.

"Holy fucking hell! Get out of my head!" I grabbed my head with both hands and started stomping my damn feet.

This is fucked up. "You stay back asshole and Lizzy said not for you to walk all over me." I went back into my stance.

"Now fuck with me!" He squinted his eyes at me again and pointed his finger at me. Oh that pissed him off. Good!